18. Hello Kitty and Hamburgers.

Ain't rewriting this one. Enjoy the authenticity of my shitty writing style and this crack chapter ;)

(No, I wasn't high or drunk when I wrote this. I don't even do drugs or drink in the first place lmAO. I guess I look sane but idfk my head is cray)

ENJOY

_________________________________________________

It was early morning and you tossed around, trying to sleep a tad bit more.

Just then you heard some shouts,"Hogyaaa!"

And another,"Uwooooh!"

You, being that curious one, walked out of the tent towards the shouts along with your phone.

You silently ruffled around in some bushes and saw America and China having some sort of.....duel?

Okay? Can someone tell me why America is wearing a hamburger armour and China wearing a super girly Hello Kitty gear? That's just plain wierd! And, is that Japan? He's the ref?

You laid low, watching the trio.

You moved a bit in the shrubs. Just then, Japan noticed you. You indicated with your hands and mouth to keep quiet.

He got the message and nodded slightly.

Japan turned his attention to China and America and said," Round 2 of Silly Battles will now start! Are you ready? China and America?"

"Yes!" said China and America in unison.

"Okay! Battle start!" said Japan.

"Oryaaa!! Take this! Super Cute Hello Kitty Love Beam-aru!" yelled China.

Of course, nothing happened. 

America smirked and said,"Is that all? Ok! Take this! Hamburger Mayo Beaaaaaam!!!" 

Again, nothing happened.

But, both pretended to be hurt. Japan had health bars for both. He reduced a bit for both.

Does that even matter? Those health bars?  

"Gah! You're good-aru! But I'm not giving up yet!!" shouted China.

"We'll see bout' that!" laughed America.

China got up to his feet and yelled,"Uooooohh!!!!! Hello Kitty's Adorable Bunny and Panda Love Arrow-aru!" 

China took out a totally normal bow and arrow and shot some at America.

"Gah!" America dramatically grabbed his heart in "pain". 

Japan decreased much of America health stats and said," That was super effective! The foe America has his health points decreased by 75 points!"

Why is he making this a Pokemon game?!

"Well, well-aru! Look who's talking-aru!" China teased.

"Damn! I don't have any potions on me!" complained America.

Do you even need potions?! Both of you are just fighting like brats! Wow, their imagination level is over 9000!

"Yes! I got a potion!". America said in joy and drank some of it. P.S- The potion was normal water.

Japan the ref increased the points of his health bar making it equal to China's.

"The foe America used potion! It increased his health by +20 points!" said Japan.

"China! Let's use our strongest attack for the final touches!" yelled America.

"Don't tell me what I have to do-aru! I was going to do it anyway!" 

 Both of them took their stances and yelled,"UOOOOOOOOHHH!!!!" 

"TAKE THIS...!"

"QUADRUPLE HAMBURGER COMBO BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAM~!!"

"SUPER HELLA CUTELY ADORABLE HELLO KITTY X PANDA X USAGI LOVE ARROW X BEAAAAAM SHOOOOOOOOOOT!!!" 

Both of them shouted their attack names at the top of their voice.

Both breathed their "last" and fell down.

Finally, Japan spoke," America and China points have gone down to zero. No one is the winner!" 

"ughh...I'm hungry.." wailed America.

"watashi mo-aru~" China randomly spoke in Japanese very tierdly. 

You were trying to laugh. You wanted to laugh and you did. 

"Pfff..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" you laughed hysterically, walking out of the bush you hid in.

America and China suddenly "resurrected" and their faces went tomatoes.

"Y-y-y-you were watching u-u-us?" stuttered America.

"Yep! Everything!" you giggled.

America fell "dead". 

China asked,"H-how long have you been there?" 

"Ever since you started....aaaand! I took a video of it!" you grinned.

China fell "dead".

"I so need to show this to the others!" you said, keeping the phone back in the pocket.

Both "resurrected" again and shouted,"NOOO!"

They looked at you with puppy eyes and panda eyes....respectively for a long time.

You sighed,blushing a tad bit," Okay, fine. You'd better clean up here and come back to camp!"

"OKAY~!" they said, surprisingly in a cute way.