6. The Rest Of The World

Two days later, Morning

Italy, Japan, Germany and you got out of the jeep in front of America's huge-ass house.

"OHMIGOSH!! AMERICA'S HOUSE IS HELLA HUGE!!" you yelled.

"Shut up, ____!! You're going to disturb others!" shouted Germany as he covered your mouth with his hand.

"Lef me phow! I ainf gonfa difpurb odderfs!" you mumbled some gibberish.

"If I let you go, you'd go screaming again," Germany held your mouth tighter.

"_____, you've never been to a mansion?" asked Italy, like it was the most normal thing ever.

"Nefer!" you answered.

"Um, I think it's best to let ___-san go. I don't think I can understand anything she's saying.." suggested Japan.

After much hesitation, Germany let you go.

"Now that ____'s free, let's go ve~!" shouted Italy as he grabbed your arm and ran inside.

----

The four of you kept your things away and went to the conference hall. The three of you sat together at the huge-ass round table.

Everyone was chattering and whispering. Then, a loud clap reverberated in the room.

It was America. He spoke somehow in a very Southern way,

"Hey, y'all dudes and dudettes! Thank y'all for coming for my One Year Sleepover!! We gon' have lotsa fun, y'hear?!"

"Can you just get to the point already, you shitface?!" shouted England.

America cleared his throat and said, "Moving on, we have someone new in this room!"

There were drumrolls out of nowhere.

I wonder who it is.

You thought cluelessly. Obviously, it was you!

With a snap of America's finger, the lights went out and a spotlight shone over you.

"Huh? What's going on?" you looked around in confusion.

"Stand up!" a voice ordered.

You obeyed.

"Tell us about yourself," said the voice.

"Uh, I'm ____ _____. Nineteen years old. Friends with the Axis Powers!" you explained.

There was silence.

"That's it?" The voice asked.

"Yep," you nodded.

"Okay, tell me, how did you meet the Axis Powers?" another voice asked.

"Um, I happened to come to their town for a place to stay. But it was cold and I was really hungry. Then, I collapsed, Germany took me to his home and I met Italy and Japan. Aaaand, that's how I met your fath- I mean the Axis Powers," you gave a long-ass decription.

Silence again.

Okay, this is getting annoying.

"What are your thoughts right now?" the same voice asked.

"Your questions annoy the shit out of me," you said bluntly, with the best resting bitch face on.

Long silence.

"Sorry. Just one more question, 'kay?" another voice asked.

"Go ahead," you said, crossing your arms.

"For whatever reason were you finding a place to stay?"

You were silent.

"____?" the voice called.

You suddenly burst out, "That is confidential!"

Someone snapped their fingers again and the lights got switched on.

America stood up and booed, "Why is it confidential?!"

"Because it is. Just like that. Don't you have any respect for another person's privacy?" you glared.

"But....." groaned America.

You continued glaring at America, slightly scaring the shit out of his pants.

England sighed and slapped the table with his palm,

"She's right, America. We can't force her. So, let her tell us whenever she wants to,"

He looked at you and asked, "Is that worth agreeing to?"

You nodded, "Indeed,"

"America. Are you okay with that?" asked England.

America replied hesitantly," I guess so..."

"Well then, now that we've settled everything, America, do you have anything to say before we leave?" asked England.

America sat around dejectedly.

England said, "Oh, by the way, weren't you planning to go to the hot springs?"

America twitched.

"Also, didn't you want to invite _____ and everyone else too?" England reminded with a huge smirk on his face

Suddenly, America regained his youthful vigour and shouted,

"Y'all heard England! We're gonna go to the hot springs tonight!!"

"Holy shit," you mumbled to yourself.

Hot springs, here I come!

You grinned to yourself, definitely unable to wait.

___________________________________

☆ Rewritten on 2nd June 2016, Thursday ☆