15. Our Sincere Apologies

-Two days left for the Camping-

All the countries and you were in the conference room dicsussing what to do during the overnight camp.

America shouted excitedly,

"Okay! Whose gonna do all the packing?"

Silence.

"C'mon guys, respond!"

You sat there, contemplating whether or not to accept or just stay quiet. You played with your fingers as your eyes looked at everyone.

No one wants to do it? You thought. Guess I have no choice.

Before you could raise your hand, America shouted again,

"Okay, since nobody wants to do it, I guess England and ____ will have to do it!"

Me and England? Together?!

You thought again, in panic yet in excitement. England was an interesting person and you totes wanted to hear him complain.

"Fine." said England who crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

---

You and England were in a room gathering essentials, especially food.

"England, what exactly do we need to pack?" you asked.

"Since we're going to have a barbecue, we need a ton of meat, spices, coal,"  he said, "And a grill too!"

"Oh wow. What about some snacks?" you asked.

"Snacks huh? Let's put fruits and marshmallows in skewers and drizzle melted chocolate on them! How does that sound?" he asked.

"Yes, Yes, Yes!!" you said, drooling.

"Then, we need strawberries, pineapples, grapes, apples, plums..." said England, tapping his chin.

You grabbed everything England mentioned. Apparently, you were pretty quick on your feet. So you ran to a store room and the kitchen and grabbed everything.

"That's quick!" England exclaimed.

He rummaged through the items and put the fruits in one bag and barbecue items in another.

Finally, after an hour or two, the packing was done. You fell down on a chair and sighed,

"It's finally done!"

"Want some tea and cake?" he asked.

"Yes! I'm hungry!" you said.

---

England set down a cup of fragrant Earl Grey tea and a strawberry shortcake in front of you. The sight of delicious food always, without fail, made you drool.

"The tea smells really nice." You commented, sipping a bit.

"Yes, love." he said while staring at you with a little smile on his face.

"Have you drunk this before?" he asked.

"I think so." you smiled, and took another sip.

"You're not sure, love?"

"Not sure about that either!" you laughed.

England chuckled. His little chuckle sounded rather cute. The atmosphere was comfortable and nice. Thankfully, England wasn't as boisterous as others were.

Just then the door opened. 

"How's the packing going?"

It was India. He was a charming man. He had dark brown hair, slightly tanned skin and he always sported whatever was comfortable.