4. Enter Player 2: The Allies

Next Morning

You woke up naturally for the first time in forever, sat up on the sofa you slept on and saw Japan, Germany and Italy soundly sleeping.

"Still sleeping? Maybe I'll cook some breakfast or something," you mumbled as you pushed yourself on your feet and walked to the kitchen.

----

-Germany-

I got up really sleepy and hungover.

"Ugh... what happened last night?" I sat there and thought.

"Ah. We had a welcome party for ____..." I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

As I was busy stretching, a sizzle caught my attention. I froze.

"What's that sound?" I turned to Italy and Japan and woke them up.

"Germaneee...?" Italy called as he sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning, Italy, Germany," said Japan, in bed hair and with much politeness.

"Good morning," I whispered.

"Why are you all a whisper whisper, Germaneeee?" Italy asked.

How can he still be drunk? Oh right, he still is cranky even when hungover. How could I forget.

"Sssh!" I silenced both of them, "Can you both hear something sizzling?"

"Sizzleeeng?" Italy asked.

All of us kept quiet for a minute. There was the sizzling again.

"Ah! There it is!" said Japan.

"Shut up, Japan! Whoever it may be, they might hear us!" I whisper-shouted and covered Japan's mouth.

"I think it's coming from the kitchen?" Italy mumbled quietly.

The three of us tiptoed to the closed kitchen door and put our ears on the door. The sizzles were loud over the kitchen door. Ah, the imagined possibilities.

"It really is coming from the kitchen..." whispered Japan.

We didn't notice that the door was a bit open. Without warning, Italy leaned in forward more and the door opened to us crashing down in the kitchen.

"Owwie.." Italy rubbed his head.

Japan looked straight ahead without saying anything.

"G-Germany..." Japan stuttered.

"Huh?" I turned to Japan.

"____-san is cooking breakfast," Japan said.

I was all like, "Wha-"

-Third Person-

You were cooking some food in the comfy silence until, Japan, Germany and Italy came falling inside.

You were so shocked at them suddenly entering that you were kind of at a loss of words.

Japan was looking right at you and mumbled, "G-Germany..."

Germany was all like, "Huh?"

Japan said, "____-san is cooking breakfast,"

And Germany was all like, "Wha-"

"What the hell are you guys doing? Spying on me and finally falling down!" You finally found the words on your tongue to throw at them.

"You see, we heard some sizzling sounds and we suspected the kitchen! In the end, it was you, ve~~!"  said Italy happily as he gave you a big hug.

"Seriously? You guys act like kids, you know!" You pushed Italy away.

They laughed.

"Anyway, I've made pancakes. If you want some, come here washed up and dressed in five minutes!" you ordered.

"Yes ma'am!" they said in unison and ran off.

----

Later, all of them came back within five minutes, washed and dressed and sitting at the table waiting for the pancakes.

"Okay! Who wants maple syrup?" you called.

"Me, me!" said Italy, swiftly raising his hand.

"Who wants honey?" you asked.

"ME!" said Japan and Germany in unison.

"Yeah yeah," you said.

You brought their breakfast and ate along with them.

"Ve~! Thish pancafhes arf goof!" said Italy talking and eating.

Germany smacked him, "Don't talk and eat! It's bad manners!"

"Showwy...." said Italy with a pout.

"____-san, these are really good. I never knew you were good at cooking," said Japan with a smile.

"Really? Honestly, I haven't cooked in a long time.. so I thought my cooking skills must have diminished or something!" you giggled.

Japan and I laughed.

"Germany! What do you think of ____'s pancakes?" asked Italy.

I looked at Germany.

"Ah.. Well, they are delicious...." said Germany averting his eyes.

"But?" You raised your eyebrows.

"They remind me of Canada's, though," he hummed, "Oh well,"

"Thank you!" you smiled and sat down with them to eat.

----

It was noon and you got a ring on the doorbell. You ran to get it. The people out there were kind of arguing.

"Dude! I don't see any problem asking DUDE-itsu and his peeps for a sleepover!" An American accent roared excitedly.

(A/N Got the pun?)

Uh... They're arguing?

You also tried to hold back your laughter because of the sudden pun and their petty argument.

"Are you stupid, you bloody American? He's our damn enemy!" said a British accent, totally ignoring the pun.

I'd better open the door quickly.

You opened the door and and they suddenly stopped arguing.

They looked at you. You looked at them. There were four people.

Two blondies, one with golden brown hair and other with greyish silver hair.

"Um, how can I help you?" Your eyebrows tightened.

"Well, mademoiselle! We are looking for Monsieur Allemagne. May you do us the honor of bringing him here?" said the blondie with shoulder length hair gently honding your hand and kissing it.

"I, um..." you tried to search for the words to say.

The guy with red glasses asked the guy with bushy brows,

"Iggybrows, on a scale of 1 to 10, how sure are you that this is where the Axis Powers live?"

"10," Said the guy named England.

"Um, then who exactly are you?" asked the glasses guy.

That's when Germany heard all the ruckus and came by.

To be continued ☆

___________________________________

☆ Rewritten on 29th May 2016, Sunday ☆