31. Preußen

It was rather late at night and you just finished taking a nice, hot bath. While you appreciated the uncanny silence of the mansion, you were changing your clothes. You were halfway through putting on a shirt when all of a sudden, Prussia barged in and declared,

"Will you, ____, do me the awesome favor of watching a movie with me?"

Both of you just stared at each other, wide eyed. Prussia stiffened and then closed the door after walking out.

"I'll wait until you're done!" he shouted from the other side. You shook your red face and sighed heavily. 

What with his sense of timing, though? Oh wait, he wouldn't know I previously took a shower. I think it's because he just came in without knocking.

You pulled down your shirt and walked out the door. Sure enough, there he stood.

"You're done pretty quick." he smirked and then checked you out. 

What was there to check out? You just wore some jogging pants and a loose t-shirt with all that messy hair. You crushed on him, but you just didn't f*cking care. If he can't deal with you at your worst, he don't deserve you at your best. 

(Me: *drops mic and walks away*)

"Nice shirt, y'know, but I think it would look better on my bed." He added.

"Y'know what would look even better than my shirt on your bed?" you asked, smiling widely.

"What? Your pants?" He grinned and waited expectantly for your reaction.

"Your dead, bloody body." You replied.

"Woah, woah, woah, lady. Calm the f*ck down. You surely must've thought of a better comeback than that."

"Nope." You shrugged, "Anyway, why did you come?"

"Want to watch a horror movie?"

"This is what you came for." You nodded.

"Lightning strikes every time that she moves-" He sang after you and then looked at you if you were in for a singing session.

"Ugh, why did I say that?" you ruffled your hair, "Okay, forget that, how scary is that movie?"

"Hell if I know. I'm watching it for the first time." he said, "So?"

"Okay, whatever. Let's watch." you said.

"Awesome! But not more awesome than me!"

"Can you just not?"

----

It was not even five minutes through the movie and someone was getting killed. Both of you were accompanied with a ton of popcorn in the dark. It started getting scary already and Prussia was laughing at everyone who were dying.

"Woohoo!" Prussia cheered as someone just got stabbed several times in the stomach. Wow, he's got the nerve to do such a thing.

After a few minutes, you heard a shrill scream. You looked a little frightened on the outside, but on the inside, you were totally losing your shit. You were not okay.

Shit. Don't let it get to you, ____!

"This movie lives up to its name..." you mumbled.

"Said something?" he asked as he stuffed a good handful of popcorn in his mouth. 

"Nothing." you said, firmly. He just shrugged and resumed watching the movie.

Suddenly, another freaking loud scream came from the T.V. You screamed in response and hugged whatever was near you. After a minute, the television was silent and you felt a hand stroke your hair. 

Wait, what did you hug?

You raised your head slowly and found out that you hugged Prussia out of reflex. He was looking at you with a strange look in his eyes and for some reason, his cheeks were a little pink. The movie was paused and he was the one patting your head.

"I'm so sorry!" You blushed, about to pull back, but he held you down, preventing your movement.

"Are you scared, babe?" he asked, smirking his signature smirk.

"Who the f*ck are you calling babe?" You blushed so hard and shook your head.

"You of course." He said it so casually that it annoyed and made you happy. Hell no, you're not going to show that you're happy. You just rolled your eyes and didn't say anything.

"Honestly, I didn't think you'd be scared of horror movies. And here I thought you were strong," he mocked, "I didn't think that this fräulein would be so cute!"

"Just shut the f*ck up, Prussia." You slapped his chest and he started laughing hysterically.

Yelling at him was pointless so you just had to listen to his weird and stupid laughter. Feeling all the more annoyed, you just buried your face in his chest, in an attempt to block all the sound from your ears. 

"Laugh all you want. Like I give a f*ck." You mumbled loud enough for him to hear. He slowly stopped and quietly ruffled his hair.

"Geez frau, I'm sorry." He started running his fingers through your hair, which was extremely relaxing. 

"Whatever..." You exhaled loudly. 

He sighed in desperation and lowered his head to rest it on your shoulder. He then nuzzled your neck and laid his head there comfortably. 

"Look, I'm sorry, okay. You know I'm always joking about random shit, don't you?" He spoke in a raspy voice. He sounded like he had more to say, so you waited.

"But you know, if you're scared of anything, who gives a f*ck? I'm here to protect you if you need me to." He said. 

You were about to laugh, because that was so cheesy yet, you kept quiet. The mood between both of you was good, so ruining it would be hell.

"And I'm not joking about that." 

You gulped as you waited for the remainder of his words. Seriously, he was sounding so hot right now that you almost got scared. Plus, the feel of his lips on your neck was driving you insane.

"And you know what else I'm not gonna joke about?" He asked as he raised his head and lifted up your face to meet his eyes.

"... what?" You managed to ask.

"The fact that I, Gilbert, am deep in love with you, ____."

"Holy f*cking macaroni." You accidentally blurted out. 

"What?" Gilbert suddenly cracked up and started smiling.

"Nothing." You smiled back, grabbed his pretty face and kissed him long and hard on his lips, oh so blissfully. When you let go, you wrapped your arms around his neck and smiled like crazy.

"Lucky for you, babe. I love you too."

______________________________

Me: *whispers* swalla-la-la

Sorry. Hope you liked the rewrite! 

-Platinum <3