7. White Flag

Continued

-Evening. Around 3 PM-

"I can't wait for the hot springs!" you exclaimed excitedly to no one as you were heading back to your room.

"Hey!" someone called.

You turned around to see a girl with greyish brown hair. She looked like she was your age or maybe older.

"Ah. You must be..." you paused, trying to recall her name.

"I'm Hungary!" she grinned.

After that slightly awkward introduction, both of you talked and talked right there with no knowledge of how much time had passed.

"So yeah, as I was say-" she continued but you stopped her,

"Hold on. What's the time now?"

"The time?" Hungary looked at her super old, vintage pocket watch.

"Um, I think it's almost six." she hummed.

"Shit! It's almost six?! We have get going!" you jumped around in panic.

"Going? Where?" asked Hungary, tilting her head.

"Um, hello? We got to go to the hot springs. Hot springs!" you reminded.

"Hot springs!! I'll go get ready! Oh, see you later!" shouted Hungary as she darted off.

-Timeskip-

So, all the countries and you had walked to the hot springs. It was hidden somewhere in America's garden, so, searching took a while.

"Did you not confirm the location of the hot springs?" asked England.

"Nope! I totally forgot!" said America, giving England an unabashed smile.

"What the bloody hell are you grinning about!? Don't you see it's taking long time just to search?!" yelled England as he smacked America.

"Don't worry, bro! We'll find it soon!" said America, rubbing his head.

"Do you remember any landmarks near the hot springs?" asked Germany.

"Well, I don't know...but, I think there was a white flag tied up on a tree nearby." said America, thinking hard.

"Of all things, why a white flag?" Asked China, "That reminds me of Veneziano."

"Maybe we can split up and search?" you suggested.

"That's a good idea, broski. But, I'm sure it was around here. Plus, I don't think we can look for a white flag in the dark," said America, crossing his arms.

"AH!!" shouted Italy.

"Is something wrong, Italy-kun?" asked Japan.

"Did you see a bug or something? Maybe, a tomato bug?" asked Spain, who was obviously joking.

"There's no such thing as a tomato bug!" barked Romano at Spain.

"Ve! I can see the landmark!" squealed Italy.

"Oh, really?" said America in disbelief.

"Where is it?" asked Germany, looking around.

"It's right there, ve!" said Italy, pointing to a tree.

"Over there? I don't see it!" complained England.

"It's. Right. There!!" said Italy, once again, pointing to the same tree.

You grabbed Italy's shoulder and commented, "By any chance, are you nocturnal?!"

"Ve?! No, bella! I'm not!" said Italy.

"Then how can you see the flag? Do you have night vision or something?" you asked.

"No, bella! At first, I couldn't see it either. But something fluttering caught my eye and I stared at it. Before I knew it, I could see the flag!" explained Italy.

All of the countries and you stared at where Italy pointed for a really long time. Like Italy said, all of you could see the flag.

"Oh! There it is!" said America in relief.

"Italy, do you mind leading the way?" England asked, heaving a sigh.

"No problem, ve!" said Italy, really happily.

So, in no time, all of you were at the hot springs. Strangely enough, you saw few other people in there.

"Oh? It's Austria, Switzerland, Hungary and Litchenstein! How did you guys get here?" asked America, who was shocked.

"We took your map and came first since all of you were taking hours to prepare." said Austria holding up a map of America's courtyard.

"So you had it! No wonder it was missing!" America sighed.

"Does it matter anymore? I mean, we got here anyway," you said, trying to calm his nerves.

"Yeah. Since we're here, we got to have fun, right?" smiled England.

Everyone else who was with us agreed.

America grinned and shouted, "Alrighty then! Let's have a hot spring war! Get ready, y'all!!" 

With that said he bolted off somewhere.

-----------------------------------------------------