14. La Pasión no se Detiene!

-Few days later-

For some reason, Prussia annoyed the crap out of you and you stormed out of the mansion, running to the forest/ garden.

"Freaking Prussia! What did I ever do to you? You narcissist!" you shouted, head banging a tree.

"Ouch!" you yelped, rubbing the bruise on your forehead. You settled down on the grass and let out a heavy sigh.

"He was more annoying than usual." you said aloud, "What's gotten him so cranky lately?"

"Is his beer supply getting low?"

"Ay, look who I found!" someone exclaimed. You turned your head and saw Spain walking to you.

"¿Qué pasa?" he asked, as he sat down with you.

"Nothing." you shook your head and then started pulling the grass. Spain studied your face properly. Then, he noticed the bruise.

"How did you get that bruise?" he asked.

"You know, just letting out some steam." You replied.

"Ah, you need to be more careful. What if it stays there?" asked Spain as he rummaged in his pocket, took out a bandage and put it on your forehead.

"That should do it! Now, tell me why you are so uptight." He smiled.

"Well..." you started, "I don't know why, but Prussia annoyed the crap out of me and I got mad." 

"Ah, no wonder." He laughed his highly infectious laugh. Because of that, you smiled a little.

"You're smiling." exclaimed Spain, pointing to your face.

"So?" you asked.

"Earlier, you were frowning!" he cheered, "Let's make that smile get bigger!"

"How?" you cocked an eyebrow at his sudden childishness.

"Wait here." he said, as he ran off.

Within minutes, Spain came back running with a guitar in his hand. He sat down again and positioned the guitar properly.

"I will now get your smile back!"

"Okay...?"

"I'm going to sing a song for you!" he said as he started checking if his guitar was tuned. The face he had while he checked was so funny that you immediately cracked up.

"Woah, woah, woah, what's the joke?" he looked at you.

"Your face, though!" You continued laughing.

"Aw, I really wanted to sing a song." He pouted.

"It's okay, you can sing." You encouraged.

He breathed and started strumming and singing,

In my right hand there's amor

In my left hand there's a carnation!

He winked at you, making you blush a little.

Today, it's an abundant cosecha parade!

Towards the enchanting world, Bienvenida!

Take your hands, spin, and that's the Earth.

Without forgetting a siesta, I'm in top form.

Roja and amarillo make the Rojigualda

Let's give our thanks for the Sun.

Hetalia!

"In Spain, there are many crops other than tomatoes, you know," said Spain. You nodded, even though you already knew that. But, you were wondering if that line was a part of the song or not.

"But after all..." he paused and you raised your eyebrows.

"....I think tomatoes are the best!" he laughed.

What else did I expect?

You ruffled your hair and smirked.

Today, it's an abundant cosecha parade!

Sound your instruments, it's time to march!

If everyone at 'one-two' makes the ensemble,

The one and only song will be complete.

With the flamenco guitar, it's me Spain!

You were trying not to crack up in the middle. Something about the flamenco guitar part which Spain sang made you giggle. Romano coincidentally passed by when Spain was singing the next line.

Romano!

Look carefully how cool your Boss is!

You could see his face go sour. Like he ate a lemon or something. But, he left, restraining himself.

The city of art, Barcelona,

Madrid is full of vivacity,

Andalucia with it's blue sky and white towns,

It's olives are best in the world!

La pasión no se detiene,

La pasión no se detiene, it's one for all...

La pasión no se detiene, ...and all for one!

La pasión no se detiene, the loud cheers keep growing passionate!

"Do it even if you don't think you can.... and even if you're alone, get up again. Because, that's what true love is!" he grinned.

That was the most clichéd thing you heard during the span on your life.

Today I parade again between lots of harvest,

The melody is universal, from all the world!

The 5 continents and the 7 seas,

At this energetic ritmo, they traverse each other grandly!

Tomorrow will continue the Fiesta de San Fermin.

"It's a party where men put their passion into play!" He said.

You nodded curiously. You were pretty interested in the song. It was a super patriotic song, probably even more patriotic than America himself.

Roja and amarillo from the Rojigualda.

I'll keep smiling tomorrow too,

Hetalia!

"If you're ever feeling down, call me!" he said," I'll use my special charm on you!"

You totally lost it at the last line. This was totes the weirdest song you've ever heard.

"Alright, I'm done." Spain cheered.

"I had fun getting back that smile, even though I didn't even have to sing for it." He laughed as he got up and dusted himself.

"Thanks, though."

"No problem. Anytime you're sad, ring me up and I'll make a bee line to you." He pointed at me and smiled again.

"After all..." he said, "A smile looks better on you than a frown!"

"Oh, stop it, you." You blushed and looked away.

-----------------------------------------------------