16. The Bus Ride

The day planned for the camp finally arrived and everyone was in high spirits. All the stuff loaded was loaded in the bus and everyone was good to go.

Everyone jumped in the bus and made themselves comfortable. The camp was going to be in a nearby forest not too far away from America's place.

Everyone in the bus was excited, especially America. He was singing bus songs really loudly. 

"So noisy." you grumbled, removing your phone from your bag, plugging in the earphones and putting some all time favourites.

You settled comfortably on the seat, leaned by the window and admired the nature while Price Tag was playing in your ears.

Coconut man ,Moonhead, And P.

You ready?

Since everybody's got a price,

I wonder how they sleep at night,

When the sale comes first and 

The truth comes second, 

Just stop for a minute.. And smile!

Why is everybody so serious?

Acting so damn mysterious?!

Got shades on your eyes,

And your heels so high that you can't even have a good time!

Everybody look to-

You were rudely interrupted when someone snatched your phone.

"Hey, what the hell?" you snarled, turning to whoever took your phone. 

"Hey, what song is that?" asked America as he played the paused song out really loud. So loud, that everyone's attention turned to America.

-their left! 

Everybody look to their right!

Can you feel that, yeah

We're payin' with love tonight!

"It's Price Tag!" shouted America, "Let's sing to it!"

"Huh? But-"

Before you could even complete your sentence, America grabbed your arm and got you on your feet.

"Let's sing!" he pleaded. You rolled your eyes and obliged, much to America's joy.

"Who want to sing along with us?!" America shouted to the others.

"I'm in-aru!" said China.

"Me too-ve!" said Veneziano.

"Iggy! Wanna sing?" asked America, looking at England, who was enjoying milk tea with India.

"No thanks." said England with due seriousness.

"Suit yourself!"

"That's not fair, America!" you whined.

"What is?"

"How come you persuade me to sing and let England off when he doesn't want to?!" you complained.

"Ah, about that," He came close to your face and whispered, "Y'see, Iggy can be quite scary sometimes. So, when he's got that serious look on his face, I wouldn't wanna mess with him!"

"Oh. That makes sense." 

"His food sucks too..." America whispered less loudly.

"Start a fight with England again and you'll get a piece of me." you threatened, shaking your fist at him.