23. Dream?

-Continued-

Right behind you, or more like from a distance, you could easily tell it was Germany and Veneziano.

"I'M SCARED, I'M SCARED, I'M SCARED, GERMANYYYYY!!!!"

"SHUT UP, ITALY! YOU'RE GONNA WAKE OTHERS UP!"

"You're the one who's louder than me, Germany!"

"Whatever! Now come along!"

The four of you stared at the darkness intently. Then, you saw two dark figures walking towards you.

"Germany and Veneziano?!" you called, "Is that you?"

They stopped in their tracks and one ran full speed to you shouting, "____!!"

Veneziano hugged you with tears and cried, "Bella, I'm scared!!"

"Calm down, Veneziano." you reassured, patting his head.

"So, what are the four of you doing, walking around in the darkness?" asked Germany.

"We were looking for a bathroom." you said.

Germany sighed, "Yours too, huh?"

"Yeah. It's the same thing for the others too..." your voice trailed off.

Germany grunted.

"By the way, why are our toilets going mad-ve?" asked Veneziano.

"That's what we'd like to know too!" said England with a scowl.

"By the way, China, why are you on Russia's shoulder?" asked Germany.

"My legs were hurting-aru. But now my stomach does.."

"Shall I let you down, da, China?" asked Russia.

"Yes please-aru..."

Russia grabbed China and put him down.

"Anyway, we need to find out what's causing this." said Germany, pushing his bangs back.

"Please wait for me!" someone said.

"Japan!" cheered Veneziano, "You can do it!"

"WAIT FOR ME TOO!" someone yelled.

"America?" you and England guessed at the same time. So, in front of your little group, was Japan and America.

"Okay, qué esta pasando aquí, dudes and dudette?" He spoke his Spanish in his thick American accent, making you cringe.

"We're looking for a bathroom that isn't dysfunctional, cabrón!" you glared at him.

"Dysfunctional? I have no idea what you're talking 'bout, gordita!" said America, looking away.

"I would like to freaking know what you're talking about! This is your house! You should know what happens in your house!" you yelled at him.

"Whoa! Dudette! Calm down! Are you on your pe-"

"Shut up! I AIN'T!!" you yelled, blushing.

Germany whispered to Veneziano and he quickly went running off. In the meantime, you were still lecturing America. Just then a bucket of cold water fell over your head.

"What the hell?!" you cursed.

Swiftly, someone slipped behind you and massaged your head with a towel. You immediately fell asleep.

Countries P.O.V

"Good reflexes, da, Germany." complimented Russia.

"What did you do that for?" inquired England.

"Just to keep her quiet for a while." said Germany, wrapping a towel around you and giving you a piggy back.

"You saved my there, Germany! Thanks!" sighed America.

"Sure." said Germany.

Veneziano looked at you and blushed, "Bella looks cute when she sleeps!"

"Thanks, Veneziano...." you mumbled.

"Bella, were you listening?!" asked a shocked Veneziano.

"No...thanks for the pasta...." you mumbled.

Veneziano let out a sigh of relief.

----

You suddenly woke up in your room.

"Was that a dream?" you asked yourself, "What the freaking hell?!"

"Is that even considered a dream? A dysfunctional toilet? Veneziano calling me cute? Germany massaging my head? What the hell?!"

"Oh. I need the toilet." you said, walking to the bathroom and then suddenly stopping.

"Wait. What if my bathroom's mad?"

You blinked a few time and sighed.

"Like hell that will happen!"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++