11. Truth or Dare?

All of you were sitting in the conference room. While everyone was doing their buisness, you were listening to Uptown Funk. While you did, it got your toes tappin' and fingers drummin'.

Suddenly, America shouted, "I'm bored. Let's dance to Uptown Funk!"

"NO!!" everyone except you shouted back.

"Then how about playing Truth or Dare?" he suggested.

Everyone looked at each other and shrugged. For once, America actually suggested a decent game.

"Let's play!" chirped Italy.

"Want to play, _____?" asked America.

"I don't mind," you said.

-Timeskip-

All of you sat down on the floor in a random room in a circle.

"Awrighty then! We're gonna start!" shouted America.

"Just do it!" yelled England, impatiently.

America spun the big wine bottle and when it slowed down, the back pointed to you and the front, to Prussia.

"Ooh, jackpot." smirked Prussia.

"Can you just ask me already?" you narrowed your eyes at him.

"Yes, yes. So, Truth or Dare?" he asked.

"Truth!" you declared.

Many faces looked disappointed. Prussia thought for a while and smirked.

"Well liebe, choose one of the two options."

You gulped.

"Would you give a french kiss to France or do the Pocky game with Japan?" he asked, with a real evil grin.

Everyone stared at you with sweat drops. Especially France and Japan. You fell silent as you thought of what to say. French kisses were exciting (not that you've done it before) but Pocky games were slow and heart thumping.

"What's wrong, liebe? Cat got your tongue?"

"Hah! That's easy," you declared, "Obviously, I'd do the Pocky game with Japan!"

Japan went red. So red. Redder than the bean filling in Taiyaki.

"Ah, I see." France put on his best disappointed face.

"Good answer, love. I don't want to see you kissing this pervert. Especially not the French kiss." nodded England.

"Taisez-vous, Iggy!" shouted France.

"Quit calling me Iggy!"

You laughed.

"SHUT UP EVERYONE!! WE'RE CONTINUING THE GAME!" yelled Germany.

Everyone kept quiet and sat down. America spun the bottle again. This time it landed on Spain and Romano.

Spain laughed, "Romano, Truth or Dare?"

"Uh...Dare!" he said.

"Then, I dare you to apologize to the person you hate the most. In other words, apologize to Germany." he grinned uncontrollably.

"Damn you, Spain!" Romano cursed as he reluctantly walked to Germany and glared at him.

"I-I-I am...." Romano paused.

You and Veneziano stared at Romano in anticipation.

"am...am...SORRY!!!" He shouted, "You potato bastard!!"

"Um. I forgive you?" said Germany.

Romano was back where he sat with a look of 'I've lost my pride' on his face. You pat his back. Feeling sorry for him.

And so, the game continued.

-Timeskip-

After the fun game of 'Truth or Dare', you were sitting on a bench out in the lawn at twilight.

You let out a happy sigh, "It was lots of fun today! It would be cool if we had a camping or picnic or something..."

"____? What are you doing here-aru?" asked someone behind you.

It was China.

"You know, just enjoying the sunset." you smiled.

China looked at the sunset, "It's beautiful-aru...just like you!" he smiled.

"What? Like me? Man, don't tease me, China!" you laughed.

"No! I'm not teasing you-aru! I'm serious." China said.

"Yeah, Yeah." you laughed anyway.

"Oh yeah, ____!" he tapped your shoulder.

"Hm?"

"Did you mention anything about a camping to America?" he asked, leaning on the bench.

"No. I didn't. Why?" you asked.

"Well, you see, America's cooked up a stupid plan to go camping in some forest-aru." China sighed.

"Well, just sometime ago, I thought a camping trip would be cool too." you said.

"Really? You and America are so similar!" laughed China as he rolled his eyes.

"How so?" you asked, looking at him.

"Well, when America suggested that we all dance to 'Uptown Funk', you didn't say anything, but you're eyes glimmered when you heard him." China grinned.

"You're an observant one, aren't ya?" you asked.

China nodded with a smile.

"You're right, though. I did want to dance to Uptown Funk with everyone. I was listening to the song then!" you said.

"My hunch was right, after all." He grinned and you laughed along with him.

"Well, we'd better get going inside." you suggested, after a raindrop fell in your face, "It may rain in a few days."

"Really?" China looked at the sky, "You may be right."

Both of you ran inside before the rains come down heavily. And so, that night, the camping trip was decided.

_____________________________________________