8. Whoops

Continuation-ve!

After tossing your clothes in the changing room, you went ahead to the spring. You dipped yourself in the warm water and sighed,

"Oh yeah, this is awesome."

Hungary and Liechtenstein came afterwards and the three of you chatted for a while. Just then you heard a shout. A really loud shout.

"CHAAAAAARGE!!!" America (probably) shouted at the top of his voice at the other side.

A big splash followed.

"Ahhh!! ITS HOT!! HOT HOT HOT HOT!!" once again, most likely America shouted.

"What the hell, America! Can't you jump in the hot spring like a dignified person?!" shouted England.

America confirmed.

"And do you care to demonstrate, you bloody Englishman?!" retorted America, mimicking England's accent.

"I have no utmost desire to. You looked bonkers, you know!" England was probably rubbing his temples. What an angry man.

"You mean, I jumped in like some animal?" Asked America.

"Exactly! You jumped in like an electrocuted monkey!"

"What even- You're cray. I jumped in like a HERO!!" argued America.

"ENOUGH ARGUMENTS!! We came here to calm our mind and souls, so just keep your asses quiet!!" Germany scolded.

"Germany, why the hell are you getting all Beethoven-ish?!" shouted America.

"Nein, I'm not!" Germany shouted.

In the meantime, You, Liechtenstein and Hungary were holding back your laughter. This was quality entertainment and you wished you had a tape recorder or something of the sort along with you.

"Why not stop arguing, Germany and Amerika?" asked Russia with his signature evil smile (probably).

Germany and America went from loud to quiet immediately with shudders. Just like from 0 to 100, real quick. The men's area became a silent graveyard for a long time until someone couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh my gosh, can we like, not keep quiet? It's like, abnormally silent!" said someone, you guessed it was Poland by the way he spoke.

Still, no one spoke. The only audible sound was the sound of splashing water. Finally, a Spanish accent was heard,

"There's no soap. What'll we do?" 

"No soap? What kind of a hot spring doesn't have soap?" Asked an annoyed Italian accent.

"Soap? Wait, let me see I can find some." said Japan.

"Hmm? I can't seem to find any." said Japan, sounding a little panicky after two minutes.

"How about we ask the girls who are on the other side?" suggested Italy.

Oye, chicas! Do you have any spare soap?!"
Spain's voice was loud since he was near the separating wall. 

"Soap? Yeah. We do!" Hungary shouted back.

"Mind giving one?" shouted Spain.

"No problem, but how do I give it to you?!" you shouted this time.

A brief silence. They were probably thinking.

"Just throw it over the wall!" said England.

"Are you sure? Don't blame me if someone gets hurt!" you warned.

"It's okay! We have all have a health insurance!" China answered.

You took your stance, aimed and threw it up really high. It successfully landed in the guy's springs....

"Agh! That hurt, damn it, bloody f**king shit!" Screamed England.

...Or not.

"Like I said, I'm not responsible!" you reminded.

"Angleterre, mon ami! Look at how absolutely stunning you look!" teased France.

"You bloody f**king frog!!"

You could hear England, cursing and chasing France around.

"Whoa. It's so noisy." you laughed, "I had no idea throwing soap around got everyone there excited."

"France, don't run around! It's real slippery here! Like, totally!" shouted Poland.

Sure enough, France stepped on the soap and went sliding around.

"Sauve- moi!" yelped France.

"Serves you right, you damned frog!" laughed England.

The racket went on without ceasing. Finally, you couldn't take it anymore. You got out of the spring, wrapped yourself tight with a towel, climbed the one meter high wall between the Men's and Women's hot springs and shouted,

"Why the hell are you all noisy?! Can't you shut up for a while?!"

Everyone was quiet. Suddenly, for a reason of two, everyone's face flushed a deep red.

"What's with you guys? Why are your faces red? Dizzy or something?" you asked.

"Uh...um...____..." stuttered America, who was trying hard to avert his gaze.

"America? Is something wrong?" you asked.

"Your- your...um...uhh..towel..has-has..." Germany stuttered looking away.

"My towel?" you asked. That's when you realized.

Shit. Could it be....my towel...

You slowly looked down like a rusted machine's head and saw that your towel had fallen off.

"Whoops." you whispered, half calm, half panicky.

_____________________________________________