Provide Me Information!!

I can't help anyone if they won't provide me small bits and pieces of information about your crush.
What they do, what you do, what both yours and his friends do.
I won't know what to do for you and won't know what kind of advice to give you.

If people just keep giving me stupid information.
Just typing that you need help, have a problem, or a guy keeps staring.

Had no one tried googling?
Either that or give me specifics.

How long has he been staring? What else does he do to you?

What kind of problem, what help do you need with?
And I definitely don't think it's about your phone.
So please again, if you want me to help you with opinions and advice, please read the pages first.
Then comment down below and say specifically what exactly is going on if you are comfortable with that. Someone will bound to reply to you with some help.

Thank you very much and good luck to whoever's out there.

UPDATE = PLEASE do reach out to me if you need help I barely go on Wattpad anymore so the best way to get your questions answered is by commenting on this book.

If I can't reach out to you in time hopefully others around will help you in whatever situation you are in.