How To Know If a (Shy) Guy Likes You, and What To Do.

Watch his actions

#1 Does he glance at you often when he thinks you're not looking? 

#2 Does he talk about you with his friends?

#3 Does he get nervous around you?

#4 Does he behave differently around you than the way he behaves around other girls?

#5 Does he get bothered when you flirt with other guys?

Then, in all probability, he has some feelings for you. How much does he likes you? Well, I can't say for sure. But he definitely seems to be interested in you.

How to get him to start talking to you

Do you like a shy guy who seems to like you but isn't making any moves to get to know you? Use these pointers.

#1 Give him a few opportunities to talk to you. Smile at him and let him know you're approachable.

#2 Get some alone time with him. Walk past him when you're by yourself and he's alone. How does he behave?

#3 Initiate a conversation with him. Ask him to help you with something, or ask him about a common friend. 

#4 Flirt with him and make him feel special. Be warm when you speak to him, and if he's a shy guy, you can definitely go overboard and even compliment him or tell him he's sweet. 

#5 Let the word reach him. Put in a word through a common friend that you find him sweet. Perhaps, that'll give him some courage to talk to you.