How To Know If He's Really Into You

He leans towards you whenever you are sitting close to one another.

He rarely turns his back on you.He smiles a lot and looks at you keenly.

He maintains eye contact with you.He finds an excuse to touch you whenever he has the chance.

He might try to make you jealous by flirting with other girls who are just friends to him.

He will often show interest in things you like or that matter to you. 

This is an attempt for him to be closer to you.If he looks away quickly when you notice he is watching you, then there is a high likelihood that he likes you.

He will be nervous around you — this is especially true if you haven't known one another for long.

He will have a seemingly never-ending smile on his face whenever you are around him.

He will mimic, imitate, or try to do whatever you happen to do in the way you do it.

He might tease you a lot, and this can especially be a massive sign he likes you when he doesn't tease other girls around him

He may playfully pinch your body, especially hands and cheeks.

He starts many conversations. He asks questions and is interested in talking to you.

He compliments and congratulates you, even when there is nothing big you have achieved to warrant praise from him.

He compliments your make-up, clothing, or fragrance. 

This is a way of indirectly telling you 'I like you'.He may seem jealous when you are with other guys.

He develops a strong interest in your social media conversations and comments. 

Suddenly he is commenting or liking your Facebook status updates or re-tweeting the tweets you have made.

He may shower you with gifts.

He prefers to be near you, even when he is supposed to be busy with work or attending to another important task.You receive lots of phone calls from him.

 He asks how you are doing and what you are up to.

 Does he call you often when he has nothing important to tell you? That's a sign.

He will start acting nicer and more generous when you are around him.

If he willingly says yes to everything you ask him to accomplish or do, he likes you. 

He most likely doesn't want to disappoint you by saying no.

He does not want anyone to offend or insult you in his presence. He will defend you and make sure that you are safe and sound.He always wants to hang out with you and wants to introduce you to his friends

He is less likely to allow you return back something you have borrowed from him before. 

He may tell you there is no need to return it and encourage you to keep it for yourself.

He may call you sweetie, honey, baby, and the like.

Does he say (or behave) like he misses you when you are away from one another for some time? He likes you.

He will do things to make you laugh and stay positive.

He will comfort you when you are having a hard time.

 He is the first one to say sorry when something unfortunate happens to you.

He abandons whatever he is doing in order to find time to be with you and talk to you.

When you are not around, he will ask your friends for clues about where you are.

He may dress to get your attention and impress you.Body language signs of attraction is a sure way of telling if a guy likes you or not. 

Observe his body language to tell if he likes you.

He will stare at you from top to bottom. 

If you see him running his eyes from top to toe, he has an interest in you.He will sit next to you, lean over you, or hover close by every chance he gets.He will ask lots of questions.

 He wants to know more about you and your opinions on varying topics etc.

He wants to be seen with you. He doesn't feel ashamed of the two of you being seen walking together, having a conversation, or having a great time. 

All that matters to him is you.

He may tell you that you are beautiful and sexy, even if you don't feel it.

He is your best companion when you are sick or not feeling well. 

He visits you and spends countless number of hours beside you.He will offer you unnecessary help to impress you and keep you happy. In the workplace, he may undertake some of your tasks.

He does things aimed at proving to you that he is the most suitable man that you will ever find in your lifetime.He may offer you financial favors.

He doesn't mind spending on you and may spend his last dollar in order to impress you.

He will want to be there for important events you may be having like graduating from college or celebrating a birthday.

He will offer you support. 

This includes grabbing you by the hand to help you cross a busy highway.He will sacrifice his commitments to do something for you.

He is generous with many nice and kind words.

He will treat you better than he treats any other girl.

When he starts sharing his personal secrets, you know he's definitely falling in love!

There is no exact science that will tell you if a guy likes you back or not. 

However, there are many signs guys display when they are interested that can help you predict (or at least give clues) as to whether he likes you or not.

That said, it is hard to determine if a guy likes you as many factors come into play. 

Also, the behavior that you see in a man may not necessarily mean interest. 

Sometimes, only one or two signs may not be enough to make a judgment. 

Lastly, signs of attraction or love shown by one guy may not be the same used by another.

You should study the man from as many angles as possible before deciding whether he is into you or not.