Body Signs That Somewhat Reveals His Feelings

His smile reaches his eyes.
A real smile reaches to the eyes and makes little crow's feet. A fake smile stops at the lips.

Which way do his feet point?
If he's interested in you, he may subtly point at you with his feet, knee, arm or head. His body is saying, "I want to go in the direction of this person," if he's pointing to you. If he's pointing away, his body may be shouting, "I need to get out of here, now!"

He tries to get closer.
If he moves out of social space and into your personal space, he's physically putting the moves on you. His body is letting you know that he wants to share an intimate space with you.

His legs don't lie.
We know how to hide our emotions in our face, but we haven't mastered lying with our legs. If his legs are open, he's confident and staking his territory. If his legs are crossed, it depends; if the top one is pointed towards you, he wants to get closer to you, if it's crossed the other way, his subconscious is making a play for space.

He angles his chest towards you.
When someone angles their chest towards you, they're telling you that their defenses are down. They aren't shielding their torso or their heart away and are showing their most vulnerable self to you.

The secret is in his eyes.
Everybody knows that liars prefer to avoid eye contact, so they force themselves to look you right in the eye when they're lying. If you want to see if your potential new boyfriend is lying, his stare might not give you the information you're seeking — but his blinks might. Faster than average (6 to 10 blinks per minute) could indicate that when he says he's going to call you, there's a good chance he's lying.

He mirrors your actions.If your potential new boyfriend is doing exactly what you're doing, he's mirroring your behavior, and that's a sure sign that he's into to you — way into you. His body is saying, "I'm like you and I like you."