Why does this guy keep looking at me?

There could be a number of reasons why a guy is looking at you. The top 5 reasons most like are:

1. He is physically attracted to you. Males do this, especially when they haven't built the courage needed yet to act on pre-attraction
2. You look like someone he knows
3. The way you look is quite horrifyingly shocking and he can't stop looking at you (Think the circus)
4. He is actually not looking at you, but at someone behind you in your line of sight (Hate when this happens)
5. He is attracted to you. Did I say that already?

Best of luck.

  It's possible he's amazed by your beauty, is nervous as he likes you so he'll show this kind of body language.
It's also possible that he has a case of dejavu as you look like or similar to some woman he knew. It could be a ex girlfriend, a female friend, a crush that wasn't interested in him that way, etc.

You could ask him why to this guy looks at you like this if your going to see him again if you really want to know.  

He may be entertaining certain thoughts.

In his mind, he may be wondering what it would be like if he were to make a move on you and possibly ask you out or start a conversation.

He may be worried that you will reject him or won't be too welcoming to his approach. This could be a major reason why he just keeps looking but doesn't approach.

He may also be assuming that you already have a boyfriend.