How to Get over the Crush You Have on Your Guy Friend

Stop only thinking about him. If you notice anyone else you might like, go for it. Try to broaden your horizons and not obsess over him.This can help you to realize that he's probably not as great as you thought.  

Don't cling to him whenever you, your friend, and his crush are together. Even if it's not just the three of you alone. He'll think you're weird and could figure out you like him.  

If the girl he likes is nice, try to make friends with her.
That way you'll be more relaxed around her and him when all of you are together.  

Try not to care so much about what he thinks. It'll matter even more to you what he thinks about you because you're friends, and you've probably already accepted advice and opinions from him.Just ask someone else some of the things you'd usually ask him.This will help you to get a fresh, new perspective on things.  

If you have a close enough friend that's a girl, try seeking her advice.
You never know, she could have some experience in your dilemma. Nothing beats another girl's advice, just make sure you're asking the right person.  

Try to focus on one of his flaws. Don't make him out to be a terrible person, just think of a little thing that kind of annoys you or turns you off whenever you think this about him.  

Don't let this ruin your life! You probably have something else to think about besides your guy friend 24/7. If he's in your classes,activities,office, maybe even a team, you can still do other things without him. Do something with a friend or friends, try new things, get involved in something....  

Do not let this crush ruin your friendship. Although it's hard to think of him as just a friend, you can still do things together. You are friends, right?You have to remember that you were and still are friends with him even if you do like him.  

Still spend time with him and don't try to block him out. You'll find yourself missing him and this will probably just make you like him even more.It's not as hard as you may think. Just remember; he's a great friend, would you really be willing to risk your friendship?Don't try to "act natural" around him, He'll most likely notice you're acting a little strange and ask what's wrong. Be yourself and let go a little bit of your energy by subtly flirting if you want. Don't make it obvious, just looking into his eyes when he's talking, smiling a lot, brushing something off his shoulder, etc..There are plenty other fish in the sea!Don't stress over him. Have fun with your friends and get your mind off of him! Make a list of turn offs and don't get caught up in drama or gossip.

Stay true to yourself, if he has a crush on someone else don't try to be more like her. Remember, he likes your personality. Why would he be friends with you if he didn't?Do NOT compare yourself to the girl he likes.It will most likely just lower your self esteem because you will only see the bad differences.Don't over-think and get too worried about this! He's your friend, so the two of you will get back on track once you get over him.If you do ask for advice from another girl, don't ask the one your friend has a crush on. She will probably figure out it's you(if you didn't already tell her it was about you)and get a little freaked out or act awkward around you or your friend. If your crush found out you that were the one who made her feel weird around him, he'd probably get mad at you and, like step number 2,think you're strange or figure out you like him.He might like you too, so make sure you're positive that he doesn't like you back before you get over him.