Keep Observing

Listen To Him When He Is Talking To You

This is the first one out on the list of the most obvious signs a guy likes you.
When guys like a girl, most of them talk about themselves. A lot of guys feel like that they have to prove themselves to a girl they like, so guys will start bragging about themselves during their conversation.
A good way to realize how interested he is in being with you is to see his body language during your conversation. You can try saying something softly and see whether he leans in to hear you and whether he stays closer to you and retreats away from you. Keeping an eye on his body language during the conversation will help you know whether he likes you.

He Treats You Differently

When a guy likes you, he might behave differently towards you, especially if both of you are in a group. If he acts "protective" towards you like placing his arm around your chair's back or being closer to you in seating arrangement. They are signs he likes you.
In fact, some guys can flirt with other girls when they are really interested in you. They will do this when they would like to see your reaction to them, so that they are able to tell whether you like them.

He Is More Groomed Than Usual

Most of the men do not groom too much. Guys almost take care of their look when they have a goal. He wants to look presentable, he may fix his hair, shave, dress much nicer and put on perfume. You should look for whether he looks a bit more groomed than usual whenever he meets with you. This is a great sign that he may be into you and trying to attract you.

He Takes A Deep Breath When He Looks At You

When he sees you, and he subconsciously takes a deep breath, it is a way to make his waist smaller, and his upper body broader. Both qualities make him look more desirable and fitter. In other words, he likes you and he is trying to get your attention.

He Keeps Asking You

Obviously, he is trying to keep the conversation with you. He is trying to ask you a lot of questions, even some irrelevant ones, just to keep everything going. Some questions are just out of politeness, but as soon as you realize that it is not something out of a necessity, the chances are that he likes you.

It also depends on the place he asks you, but the point here is if he wants to have a conversation with you, and he is probably attracted to you. Small talk is not a big enough sign to show that he likes you, it is just a plus. If he asks you and wants to dig deeper to find out more about you, that is a big sign.

He Will Look Away

Watch out his eyes as they will reveal everything. In case you notice him looking at you and then he looks away quickly and tries to act as if he is busy doing something that is a good sign. This shows he is nervous when being with you and is trying to hide his feeling. This is often the case when you do not really know him well. In case you know him and have small talks, he probably will not look away. In brief, this is also among the clearest signs a guy likes you so that you can make use of this tip if you are confusing about this problem.

He Ignores You Completely

Sound strange? Yes, but it is also one of the most important signs a guy likes you that you should be aware of for good! This is a normal feeling among those men falling in love with a certain girl/woman. Realizing this sign, you can make sure 100% that the guy in your eyesight is falling in love with you without any doubt. In fact, not many people know that some guys use this strategy when they know all of the other guys around you are into you. He will take to you when you are alone. He is probably interested in you, but he does not get the courage to come up to you when you are surrounded by a lot of guys who are trying to seduce you.

He needs you to offer him a sign that you are willing to talk to him. When a guy does not like you, he can act normally towards you and have small talks, but he will not get any reason to ignore you. A guy who likes you will be either nice or shy or he will ignore you completely and show some confusing signals. These mixed signals show that he is trying to hide that he likes you. As he is not good at hiding his feeling, he will do something clearly that indicates he likes you, but then he will start ignoring you for no reason. You should look for any abnormality. Anything out of the normality is often a good sign.

He Agrees With Every Word You Say

Maybe he has no opinion, but when you notice a guy always agrees with everything you say and does everything to make you feel like both of you have so much in common, it might be a sign this guy likes you. It is possible that you actually have many things in common, but you do not have identical opinions at all. Disagreeing and discussing something can be fun. If he agrees with everything you say, he is probably attracted to you. Look at any sign in a discussion or an argument, when you talk your side and he is trying to make his opinion more similar to you in any way. In case he places in some effort, that is a good sign.

He Gets Jealous

One of the clearest and easiest to realize signs a guy likes you is that the guy would get jealous because of the girl he likes – you. This is actually an interesting sign that women should not skip yet remember for good! When you talk to other guys, you can realize the jealousy on his face, He will try to look like he is happy, but with one eye, he will continue to check up on you. He will try to know whether you are laughing at other guys' joke. If you go out with your friends and some guys flirt with you, he will get nervous but he will try to control it.

He Tries To Impress You

Some guys will try to show off their masculinity to appear more dominant in the crowd. With you are with a group of people, he may overdo it and try to impress you.

He Stands A Little Too Close

If a man is invading your personal space just slightly, this action can be a major sign that shows he likes you. You should pay attention to the distance between you and him when he is around. In case a man is closer to you than he should be, probably he likes you. In addition, if you move in a little and he does not step back, it means that he is receptive. Furthermore, if he responds by getting even closer to you, you can believe that he really likes you.

His Feet, Toes, Or Legs Are Pointed Towards You

When a boy is interested in you, he can subconsciously point his feet, toes, or legs towards you. Experts say that people tend to point their legs in the direction of who they are interested in or where they want to go.

He Raises His Eyebrows

If a man's eyes are widened and then his eyebrows stay rising while he is talking, this is a definite sign that shows that he is flirting with you. You should watch for it and you will surely see it.

He Maintains Eye Contact With You

This sign is slightly tricky; however, it certainly worth paying attention to. Relationship experts uncovers that eye contact is one of the most important things during communication, so you need to use this body language form as often as you can. You can find out whether a guy likes you or not depending on how long this guy holds the eye contact with you. If a guy makes an eye contact with you for around one hour (or longer than an average person), this may be a good sign that helps you know he is interested in you. Do you have ever made an eye contact when flirting with someone? If your answer is "yes", it is the same for guys. However, if a man holds a short eye contact with you, he might also want to flirt with you, he is only a bit shy.

He Smiles At You

A lovely smile will be a good sign and, when you see this sign on a man, it is one of the clearest signs he is very likes you. If you spot that he is smiling at you, this is a good chance that shows he is attracted by you, and he wants to approach you. Perhaps, he is shy, so you should courage him by approaching him first, or you need to show him your confidence. Of course, you might like him if you make that way. In my point of view, there is nothing to be ashamed of whether or not you approach a guy first. You just need to smile back, and initiate a conversation with the man you like and you do not try to play hard to get. Pickup artists say that playing hard to get can be a great boost; however, often it is a big turn off for men.