How To Talk To Your Crush (High School)

If you don't really know him that well, the start is at the beginning! Say hi, and do a cute smile. If he responds, well done! Next thing; ask him how he is! If he returns with a question then you're onto a winner!  

Get used to seeing him around school, and start saying " Hello" as you walk past or flash a cheeky grin. He will soon begin to notice you and realize how nice you are!  

once you're more comfortable with talking to this lad, start asking more in-depth and personal questions. An example conversation you might have would be is 'do you have any siblings at the school?' or 'so what lesson have you got next; do you like it?' Find out what his interests are, or what he thinks of a new song that's been released.  

Find out what makes him tick. Mention things he might be interested in; make him laugh! There is nothing better than making guys laugh. Once they know you have a sense of humor he should soon look forward to your lessons together because you can have 'a bit of a laugh'.  

Start injecting a bit of flirtiness into your conversations. Remember, You just have to be yourself! Compliment him on his new trainers; maybe ask if he's had a haircut because his new haircut is looking pretty good! Touch his arm when you're talking slightly. Or perhaps you could tease him a bit; but, play nice!!!  

Ask for his phone number if he doesn't ask already, he might just be too shy!
Make it cool and casual. Say something like, 'is it cool if we swap numbers? I need someone to contact when I get stuck on homework!' You could also just ask it on Facebook just saying 'can I have your phone number?' I'm sure he'll say yes!  

Ask him out. Now this doesn't have to be a date if you don't want it to be! Invite all your friends out and ask him if he wanted to come and bring some of his mates, because it would be a good laugh!  

Be yourself. Don't try to copy other girls way of flirting or style, don't change your appearance massively for someone, as they just aren't worth it! Don't cover yourself in makeup, because guys don't really like that anyway. And if you are you will attract all the WRONG kinds of attention... Although it is nice to make an effort to feel good about yourself, but remember LESS is MORE, so do it subtlety, ladies!Have fun! Don't take boys too seriously, if you get rejected don't worry just brush yourself off and move on. It doesn't matter, there are plenty of other lovely ladies out there who would love to get to know you!QCC!! This is a form of conversation structure, that's pretty flirty! Question, Comment, Compliment... For those of you who still don't catch my drift here's an example:You say: 'are those real Converse?' he says 'Yeah' you return with 'Ahh yeah I was gonna get ones like that for my brother the other day.' he responds 'Oh really' ( or something like that) and you compliment 'they look really cool with your t-shirt!'Thou shalt not flirt with his friends. Be genuine, not slutty! His friends must approve of you, guys are pack animals remember!Thou shalt not plaster thees beautiful face in makeup. It just clogs up your pores causing more acne and damage, not good! Just apply a light amount!Thou shalt not interrogate! Girls, don't ask him questions all the time. You will look like a stalker.