Epilogue

*Jonathan's P.O.V.*

As Alex walked down the end of the hallway, i smiled. It was right then, did i realize, that Alex and I have gone through a lot. We've been through so much in three years, then anyone could ever imagine. I didn't know if our love could've lasted over our one year of seperation, but it did. Then I realized, that it wasnt 'fate' or 'god' that has kept us together. It's love. Our love is stronger than anyone could ever describe, and it's such a wonderful sensation. Being with her everyday, touching her. Seeing her smile, making her laugh. We're happy together, and thats all that matters. I do hope, that everyone will find a love like mine and Alex's. Because that feeling, is beyond indescribable. It's infinite.

A/N: This is so sad! I'm so sad to be leaving this story, but it's over. The sequel will be out soon, but I'm taking a little break from writing. The sequel will continue from the same spot, but in Kane's P.O.V. and it's going to be about Patrick. Message me any questions! Thank you all for riding this crazy roller coaster ride with me! i appreciate every single one of you (: i hope that even though this story ends, more people will get to read it! Thank you, and stay tuned!