Chapter18

*Jonathan's P.O.V.*

I walk out of the room, suddenly quiet. I look around. Where is she? I glance out the window and there she is. She is still wearing her blue dress, complimenting her figure perfectly. She must be freezing out there. She's out on the rink, her arms raised gracefully. She does a few warm up rounds. She seems so steady on her feet. Why was she so careful about it the other day? I walk out to the rink, careful to not make any noise. I sit down on the bench, and she doesn't notice. She suddenly stops, and clenched her fists. Her face is contorted in concentration. She carefully skates forward, then accelerates, then jumps. She doesn't land it. She falls to the ground, and i stand up. Before i even take a step forward, she's up on her feet. She does the same jump again, and falls. Again. Again. Everytime, she sets herself up perfectly, but her landings are rusty. She does it again, this time she falls hard. She shakes her head and to my surprise she starts laughing. She's sitting on the ice and she reaches towards her ankle, gently massaging it. Her hurt ankle! I suddenly remember. She sits on the ice, and stares at the stars. I'm walking towards her before i even know it. I just feel a connection. With what, i don't even know myself. The connection is with emotion i can't decide yet.