1st April 2011

Bob you sexy little paper filled journal! I have you back.. again!

It's taken me this long to realise it's the 1st of April today... April Fools Day. I wasted it :( I could have used that against Ailin or something. 

There is so much I want to tell you, actual Hunter stuff but first I need to vent. I've been bunked up with Logan since the 28th March. In jail. With the Council. Minor detail, now Logan - oh Logey. He snores, something he never used to do. He leaves his stuff all over the room. He is infuriatingly annoying, always going on like Elise, do this, do that, this is best for you. 

I'm pretty sure I even saw him pick his nose, talk about no boundaries.

I can't believe I used to like his eyes, they're so dull and boring. 

He smells like he belongs in a zoo.

Did you know I love to touch my boobs? They're so firm, soft and I'm glad the bathroom door has a lock on it if you get my drift ;)

Logan, don't read my diary. I will fill it with stupid shit and have to punch you.

This is all boring Hunter things now, so just put it down and walk away. Rooming with you IS annoying, I wasn't lying about that. You smell nice, i like that. Keep it up.

Now go away.

So these soul collecting ninja creatures called Kasha pretty much kidnapped me after Logan, Reece, Alfie and I went back to Logan's aunts hotel. It was actually pretty amazing, they have the magic ability to hide, and they're collectors so the Council has contracted them to pretty much be some kind of elite bodyguard troop.

I ended up escaping with Alfie.

He has this ability to feed off other demons energy and use their powers. So he managed to do that blinking transportation time travelling thing and got us to the Academy. That all ended up being the worst idea ever as some of the coven working for Selene appeared. Alfie took us to Logans house and I ended up seeing the shiftes again.

Then the stupid happened.

I thought I was being smart, but using those dark bitches as a power up for Alfie ended up with him being bound. He is pretty much in a coma and Sonia is working on lifting the magic keeping him asleep. Just not fast enough.

From there I went back to the city, my idea was to use dark fae against dark fae and I was able to find out where Selene's set up was. Then Logan had to turn up, the Kasha found me again and now I'm in jail.

They have Jordan, apparently my parents are looking for him to get him out. We're running out of time and things aren't happening quick enough on our side.

Living with L has been an experience. I really like him, but i dont know whether I want to hurt him, kill him or have his babies. Are relatioships meant to be this hard? I still can't stop worrying about the third musketeer, I saw him in the club I went to when looking for the fae - somethings wrong and as soon as this is ove with, I will deal with that. i just hope I'm not too late.

So now I'm stuck here, can't get out and we're still not any closer into even knowing who the vamp is they went to have let out. 

Anyway Logan is looking at me funny and I'm in the want to punch him stage. At least by bringing him here, he is suffering as much as I am. Actually probably not as much but you can't have it all.

Elise Bunting.
(doing time with no crime)