23rd February 2011.

Dear Bob,

While everyone is having breakfast, I stayed up here in my room and I just checked into the network. I finally got the files about the vampire fangs in and when I went to look at Jordan’s missing notice, I saw another couple on there that got my attention.

Reece and Yanti were added last night.

With no check in since they left the Academy and because there was an attack that separated Mindy from them (she survived) they don’t rate chances of survival highly.

I don’t know what to think about that.

If I told Logan I’d look for him, do I owe Reece the same considering what went down? Does he even have family to care?

Do I need to care?

This is why I want out of this world, you never know when you see someone if it will be for the last time. We’re young, we shouldn’t be worried about being killed off – we should be travelling and working normal jobs that we hate and well living.

No fear.

No monsters.

Dad also contacted Harry Grimm, so we'll be getting more house guests. I bet he'll be bringing his lovely daughter Penny with him too. Just great.

 Does it seem weird to you a few others have ended up here chasing leads on varies cases? Yes? Thats what I thought too!

I hope Reece turns up.

Elise Bunting.
(Non-believer in coincidences)