12th March 2011

Dear Bob,

You’re back!

I’m back….

Either way, my diary is once again in my possession since Logan kindly gave me my stuff back. You have no idea the significance of this because I haven’t been using you! CJ, well Chris – an old Hunter friend of my brothers and his Tracker girlfriend AND her Slayer half-brother kidnapped me. Going to the ballet had been a mistake, if I hadn’t well maybe Logan and I could have avoided their whole thing (apparently I had done it three times already) It’s not all bad, kind of. Jordan was behind it and they weren’t all nasty. Well Zane (the half-brother Slayer) was. That dude has issues and I got enough going on without needing to watch my back or worry about getting on his bad side. He has mellowed out a little now, I guess he can’t be seen as being mean to me now I have a bunch of other Hunters behind me.

I’m in a safe place.

Logan told me the same thing before I was taken. Because these guys were like us – the fae guarding us didn’t sense their ill intentions until it was too late. Well that’s what Logan said, when he gave me a whole five minutes of his time.

It’s stupid and awkward, because when he got here I was… asleep with Reece. Oh yeah, he is totally fine now. Well physically. Gotta love those Slayer genes kicking in. Mentally – he is more messed up than I am which is saying something because being around him still makes me nervous and I can’t let go of what happened. I’m trying and I pretend I have, more for him than anything else. He needs me to let it go.

But back to Logan.

I wasn’t “sleeping” sleeping with Reece you know. We were in the library, on a lounge laying together. Nothing more. Completely innocent. Hell, I’ve slept with him a bunch of times  without anything happening. Apparently I can’t do that with Reece though, so publically too! As if anything is e v e r going to happen between us again. I’m trying to be friends with him, he needs help and support and Logan is just being an ass. More so than usual.

I thanked him for everything. Telling him he looked like shit probably didn’t help. He so did though – doesn’t look like he’s slept for days and… maybe he hasn’t. I didn’t expect him to be

I’m an idiot

I am the world’s biggest idiot.

Do you think Logan actually likes me? Like more than the flirty thing we have going

Now that I think about it oh my god.

He does! He must do?

Shit!

Shit!

What the hell do I do now?

Elise Bunting
(in over her head) 

----

Hey guys, just saw this story has over 30,000 reads! That is insane!! Thank you for taking the time to read this (even with my bad grammar and typos etc)  I really appreciate it!