Falling For Him (Josh Hyland and Chloe Lukasiak Love Story/Dance Moms)

I peek around the corner of my moms bedroom and silently pray she is asleep. She lightly snores indicating she is knocked out cold. 'Good', I thought to myself. I tiptoe past the her room and to the front door. I spy my pink Ugg boots on the floor and put them on. I check for my last minute necessities. Phone? Check. Keys? Check? Nervousness? Double check. I turn the door knob slowly, and walk out. I pass the place in the sidewalk where I fell. I see a piece of fabric hangs out. Its the same color as my dress. I scoop it up quickly and shove it my pocket.

I walk for about 7 or 8 more minutes and arrive at the studio. Josh isn't here yet. I notice how different the studio looks at night. I wait and wait and wait. I check my phone and realize Josh is more than 12 minutes late. I knew it was to good to be true. I don't know why I keep doing this to myself. I silently curse myself, when someone taps my shoulder.

"ACKKKK!!!!!!" I scream while I see Josh double over in laughter. He really is a jerk. And I don't have time for games. I sigh making it clearly obvious I was mad. I began to walk home, when his hand stops me. I felt a warm surge of energy from our hands touching.

"Wait, Chlo I'm sorry for laughing." He says with a guilty look on his face.

"You should be sorry for being LATE!" I spat coldly. Call me cruel, but he wasn't getting off so easily.

"I know. But I had to do something really important." He says. What could be so important to make him late? I wonder. He invited me to this little chit chat. He could have been more courteous.

"What was so important??" I demanded. "I could have been followed here by a killer! Or a sick pedophile was watching me. What if after you leave he tries to kidnap me. OH. MY. GOD. I'm could have been abducted! I could hav-"

"I broke up with Maddie." My heart skipped a beat.

"What?" I choke out.

"Chlo, I broke up with Maddie." He says completely bored out of his skull.

"But Why?" I stammer out. Everyone thinks Josh and Maddie made the perfect couple, except for Paige and Brooke. They seemed really happy and content with their relationship. Even Miss Perfect(aka Maddie) said they were going great.

"I wasn't happy with her. I broke up with her for you, Chlo. I want you." He blurts all at once. Whoa was all I could think. I know my cheeks were stained bright pink. I felt like my whole body was going to fill up with butterflies

"Josh I-" I start.

"Chloe I'm so sorry for whats been going on the past couple of days. I miss you. I'll do anything to make it up to you, I swear. I just want to call you mine. Will you go out with me." I space out. I think about how long I've waited to here those words. But I just can't go back to him after the way he treated me. I just can't. But I want him. I need him. Ugh why me?

"Josh I- " But he cuts me off. With a kiss.

Josh's POV

I wasn't sure what she was going to say so I kissed her. It was long and passionate. At first she resisted, but she eventually gave in. I put my arm around her waist as we got deeper into the kiss. Right then, I knew I loved her. I really hope, she loves me too.

Chloe's POV

My kiss with Brent was nice. But my kiss with Josh was amazing. I felt like I was flying, high above the clouds. As my body told me to not ruin the moment, I disobeyed and sided with me mind.

"Josh, What about Maddie and Brent?" I asked. My voice sounding like a two year-old.

"Brent, I'll deal with, Maddie we can figure out later." He says before pulling me back in, greedy for more kisses. I'm not half as worried about Brent as I am Maddie. She would KILL me. And I do mean KILL. All this thinking when a familiar voice echoes across the street.

"Josh, What the Hell???" Maddie screeches getting red with envy. Ugh. Speak of the devil.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

What yall think??? Scared for Chloe? I am! Hahahaha. I know yall hate cliffhangers but oh well. And Sorry if it sucked I had terrible writers block. ------XXxxOOooXXxxOOoo Morgan or missmj212.