Falling For Him (Josh Hyland and Chloe Lukasiak Love Story)

Chloe's POV

''Ok,Chloe you are going to dance and we are going to watch you. I really love how your putting your emotions into this, and it;s all because of Josh.'' Mrs.Abby says. How did she know that I like him.

''How do you you know that I like him?'' I say. I don't even deny that I like him or probably even love him.

''I see the way you look at him Chloe. Do this song for him look at him while you do this dance. I know I can be pretty harah on you most of the times, but it's because I want you to become the best dancer you can become.'' she says. This is the first time Mrs.Abby has had something to me like that. I was starting to tear up,but blinked them away so that my makeup wouldn't be running.

'' Thank you Mrs.Abby and I'll look at him while I dance. Also thank you for this beautiful dance.'' I say.

''You're welcome now go dance your heart out for Josh.'' she says. I chuckle then tell her,'' Ok I will.''

I'm waiting behind the stage ready for them to call my number. I'm kinda nervous because I'm competing against Maddie. As they call Maddie's number,I watch her dance. She hasn't messed up on anything she is right on the beat. When she finishes,I look at the audience to see if I can spot my mom. I see a hand wave ,but it isn't my mom it's Josh. I wave back then look at the stage in just a few minutes I'm going to dance my heart out to the boy I love. 

"Next up we have contestant number 16 Chloe." the announcer says. 

I walk on the stage and look at Josh. As I look at him he smiles and gives me a thumbs up. 

I hear the music play.

The day we met,

Frozen I held my breath

Right from the start

I knew that I'd found a home for my heart... as I hear this I do the steps I was taught to do. I look at Josh while I do these moves.

Beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave?

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall

But watching you stand alone?

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

[Chorus:]

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still

Beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything take away

What's standing in front of me

Every breath

Every hour has come to this 

 One step closer

I look at Josh never once have I broke contact with him. I feel myself loving him more and more as I see those eyes. I jump,I leap,I spin, but  I feel it's just me and him there.

[Chorus:]

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer

I feel my eyes start to water. While I do this dance I feel I have done every right. 

[Chorus:]

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years as the song is about to finish I have to do a front ariel or I just stand there and smile. I decide to go for the front ariel. I run then do the front ariel and stick the landing.

I'll love you for a thousand more... 

When I'm done with my solo. Everybody even the judges stand up and clap. I just stand there proud and smile. I see Josh clapping and starting to tear up. I have never seen him tear up like.

Josh's POV 

As Chloe was doing her solo not once did we break eye contact. When she was done dancing, I stood up and started to clap and even tear up. That was the beautiful dance I have ever saw. As Chloe was going back to the dressing room I decided to go follow her ,when I was about to arrive I saw Maddie.

 IMPORTANT!!!! IMPORTANT!!!! IMPORTANT!!!! IMPORTANT ABOUT THE UPDATE FOR TOMORROW!!!! READ BELOW!!!!

What's Maddie going to do when she sees Josh? Ok so I know just realized tht I won't be able to update 2morrow,because I have a basketball game. So I decided to upload this chapter today,so it will make up 4 2morrow.