Falling For Him (Josh Hyland and Chloe Lukasiak Love Story/Dance Moms)

Maddie's POV

I saw Josh walking towards the dressing room and called his name.

"Hey Josh." I say. I have liked Josh for a really long time and found was going to ask him out today.

"Hey Maddie." He says. This was it I was going to ask him out.

"Josh,can I ask you a question?" I say very nervous.

Josh's POV

Josh,can I ask you a question?" asks Maddie.

"Sure" I say.

"Do you want to go out with me?" she says.

I wanted to say no,because I loved Chloe and wanted to ask her out. I could see Maddie's eyes start to water. I didn't want to make a girl cry so I made a desicion and regretted it.

"Yes,I'll go out with you." I say.

I see a big smile on her face as she runs up to me and hugs me. I knew deep down that I could never like Maddie as a girlfriend. The only one I truly loved was Chloe.

Maddie's POV

When Josh said yes that he would go out with me I was so happy I couldn't stop smiling. I couldn't wait to tell all my friends. I thought Josh was going to say no because I thought he liked Chloe,but I was wrong because he likes me not Chloe.

I grab Josh's hand and head towards the dressing room. I see Chloe there and decide to tell her that I'm dating Josh.

"Hey Chlo guess what." I say.

"What?"she asks.

"JOSH AND I ARE DATING!" I yell.

"Congrats guys." she says,and walks to me and gives me a hug.

Chloe's POV

I heard everything when Maddie asked Josh if they wanted to out. It broke my heart when he said yes. I thought I would have a chance with him but I was wrong. I start to cry,and had to redo my makeup so no one noticed that I cried.

When Maddie came to tell she was dating Josh. I acted all happy,but deep down I was sad and my heart was broken.

"Hey guys I gotta go Abby needs me see in you a little bit boyfriend?" she says. When she said boyfriend I was kinda jealous why couldn't that be me I thought. When she left it was only me and Josh. We didn't say anything for a couple of minutes then he spoke.

"Your dance was amazing." he says.

"Thanks." I say. I could feel my eyes start to water then tears started to fall.

"Chlo why are crying?" he asks. I just shake my head over and over.

I start to run out of the dressing but someone grabs onto me without letting go.

It's Josh. He pulls me into a hug and I try to push him away from him put. He keeps on holding tight.

"Chloe I ....