Falling For Him (Josh Hyland and Chloe Lukasiak Love Story/Dance Moms)

Chloe's POV

I was in a closet crying to myself. I could't controll myself so I let all my tears fall out.

I heard a knock and Mrs. Abby came.

"Chloe why are you crying remeber what I said. Save your tears for the pillow.'' she says.

''Mrs.Abby I can't I just got my heart broken.'' I said with sobs. She looked at me then understood. I told her everything that had happened.

''Chloe I'm sorry,but don't cry because than the girls are going to wonder okay.'' she says with a smile.

''Okay, I'll be out there in a minute.'' I say.

"Chloe also one more thing I still want you to do the duet with Josh.'' she says. I agreed to it, because the girls are going to wonder why the duet was cancelled.

I walk into pyramid a little late and everybody stares. I decide to stand on the outside. Great I have to stand beside Josh. I could see Mrs.Abby giving me a sad smile. I just smiled back and listend to the pyramid.

It was:

                                                                   Chloe (Me)                                                                                                                                                         Maddie Paige Brooke                                                                                                                                         Nia Kendall Makenzie Josh

I was happy that I was at the top. Mrs.Abby said that there wasn't going to no group dance week. Huh well that's weird we always have one. She said because the is going to be 2 solos 2duets and a trio. Wow that's the first time this has happened.

''Okay girls Maddie and Chloe will have solos. Josh and Chloe will have a duet and Makenzie and Nia too. The remaining girls will do the trio." Abby says.

''Girls dismissed for now Josh and Chloe.'' Abby says. I wonder what she wanted.

''Okay I want this duet to win so I'm asking for something big.'' she says.

As much as I don't want to this duet I have to do what Mrs.Abby says.

''Okay what is it?'' me and Josh ask.

''I want you two to kiss in the dance.'' she says.