Falling For Him (Josh Hyland and Chloe Lukasiak Love Story/Dance Moms)

Josh's POV

I had agreed to join Abby's studio just to see Chloe before all the drama started. When she had announced that me and Chloe would have a duet part of me was happy,but I knew Chloe wasn't. She probably hates my guts. I don't blame her. I would hate me too. I have to find out a way for her to forgive me.

''Hey Josh get ready we are about leave." said Paige.

''Okay coming.'' I say.

''We have to leave early because were picking up Chloe.'' says Paige. Great she has to see me she probably isn't happy about me coming to dance.

When we arrive at Chloe's house my mom tells me to go get her. I do what she told me and knocked on Chloe's door.

Chloe's POV 

I hear a door knock probably Paige. I say goodbye to my mom and sister and open the door. Just great it had to be Josh that opened the door.

''Hey.'' he says. I'm to mad at him so I walk right past him.

''Hey Paige hey Brooke hey Kelly.'' I say when I get in the car.

''Hey.'' they all reply. 

''So Chloe ready to do your duet with Josh?'' Paige says. I almost forgot about thanks Paige for reminding me I think to myself.

''Yeah I can't wait.'' I say with the fakest smile I can pull off.

''Ya'll know you guys are going  to have to kiss.'' says Brooke.

''WHAT!!'' me and Josh say.

''Opps wasn't suppose to tell you guys,but since ya'll know might as well tell you. Mrs.Abby wants the audience to believe that you guys are actually in love with each,so she's putting a kiss in the song.'' Brooke says.

I can't kiss Josh because he broke my heart but he's also dating Maddie!

"Well don't worry there ain't going to be no kissing because I'm going to tell Abby I can't.'' I say.

''Why?'' they say.

I respond,''Because Josh is dating Maddie.'' Once I said that everyone stayed quiet till we arrived at the studio.

When we arrived Josh grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the car. We were behind the studio facing each other. I looked at the ground trying to walk away ,but Josh blocked my way.

He held up my chin so that I could look at him.

''Chloe I never meant to hurt.'' he says.

Next thing I know we keep on looking at each other for a long time. I know for a fact I'm melting on the inside.

Josh starts to lean and so do I. I'm about to pull away but..........

Hoped u liked the chapter. Will upload again if I get one comment thts all I'm asking for.