Falling For Him (Josh Hyland and Chloe Lukasiak Love Story/Dance Moms)

Chloe's

I was leaning in to kiss Brent but then I felt someone push him. I checked to see who had pushed him and it was Josh. I was shocked because he pushed out of the way but also angry. I saw Josh and Brent throwing punches at each other.

"Josh stop it.Brent stop it!" I yelled at both of them. The only one that stopped was Brent he looked at me. Josh countined to hit him. I knew I had to do something so I went to him and tried to pull him away. He was to strong I felt a hand push me. I fell to the ground hard I started crying. Josh looked at me and stopped hitting Brent. He came up to me,I just scooted back. I never thought that Josh would push me.

"Chloe I'm sorry I didn't mean to I just got jealous." Josh said. It shocked me he was jealous. I have had enough of him. So I went up to his face and said "JEALOUS of what you and Maddie had been snogging on each other's faces in front of me. Do you know how hard that was. I would cry for hours trying to forget about you." I said crying.

He came up to me and kissed me I was kissing him back,but I stopped because of he did. He looked hurt sad. Brent was at the side watching everything. I went up to him and grabbed his hand he smiled at me. I looked at Josh and said "You're to late to get me back my heart has moved on,and I hope that you never hurt a girl like you hurted me." I walked away with Brent,but little did Josh and Brent know that Josh would always be the boy I would be in love with.

Hoped y'all liked this chapter.