Falling For Him (Josh Hyland and Chloe Lukasiak Love Story/Dance Moms)

Maddie"s POV

{2 Hrs earlier}

"Josh are you serious? You can't do this! I'm Madison Ziegler! How dare you break up with me!" I shouted seething with rage. Who would want to dump me? I'm the best there is! He has to be sick. He just has to.

" I can't do this anymore. I'm not happy and you don't care about me. You just want Chloe to be jealous!" He spat coldly. I thought about what he said. It was true that I hated Chloe. I only stayed friends with her to study her. To watch for her weaknesses. I was plotting her downfall. And Josh Hyland became my victory. But I'm starting to realize that he was never really over Chloe. I thought I was winning but Chloe beat me again. I must have zoned out because waited for some words to utter from my lips. I didn't care what he said. I just needed to know for sure.

" It's because of Chloe isn't it???" I asked. He wouldn't answer. He stood there looking at the ground and hoped I would accept this breakup without a fight. No chance.

"ANSWER ME!!!!" I shouted. I hoped I didn't wake up my mom or Mackenzie. We were sitting on my front porch. We had just came back from the dance. I was waiting for him to answer; He wouldn't. I knew right then. Josh would never be mine. He was Chloe's from the start. Anger started to build from inside me. How dare he?

"You're a F*cking coward, you know that?!" I say with a deep hatred. He didn't even say anything. He just looked up and left. I stood there in shock and disbelief. I thought maybe he would at least grovel at my feet or something. Jerk. I was about to go back in my house when I noticed something strange. Josh's home was to the left, why was he right? The only person that lives right is....Chloe.. I decide to follow. They will both be sorry......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Chloe's house....(Still Maddie's POV)

I knew it! He was going to her house after all. Gosh, he sucks. He snuck around her back door and left. I was about to follow him when I noticed a note in her door. I read it. Typical Josh, always wanting to make things right. I saw her coming towards the door. I quickly ran out and knew exactly where I was going. The dance studio. Two can play at this game.I hurried after Josh. I knew I wanted to follow him to the studio, but maybe I could change his mind. I cleared my throat to signal I was following him. He stared at me with discontent in eyes. I didn't care I had to have him. Chloe doesn't deserve him.

"Josh I know you must hate me but I-"

"Look Maddie I can't talk right now, I'm going to be late for something." He cut me off.

"What could you possible be late for at this hour?" I demanded even though I already knew.

"Maddie we're over and thats all that matters. Have a good night." He said coldly. Then he walked. Just like that; poof, gone. I didn't have any intention of going home though. I would have him if it was the last thing I do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

{5 minutes later)

He never noticed I followed him. I ducked behind some bushes and listened. I saw Chloe. She was upset with him for being late. I couldn't make out anything else. I heard my name once or twice, and then Brent's. It was obvious that Chloe wasn't going to budge, thus giving me the satisfaction that I had ruined this relationship. Proud of myself, I decided to walk back home. But then I didn't here talking anymore. Just faint whimpers and moans. They were kissing!!! No Chloe, not today, Josh is mine! I'm going to put a stop to it.

"Josh what the hell?!!" I shrieked. To say I was mad was an understatement. I was ready to KILL. I wanted blood.

"We are done Maddie. Over. Finished. Through. I don't like you. I love Chloe. So just leave us alone. Or better yet go whine to Ms.Abby." He snarled. I've never seen him so angry before. Then that witch laughed.

"What are you laughing at?!" I said flatly. I was expressionless. I couldn't let her know she was getting to me.

"I'm laughing at you. The fact that you are so delusional and vain makes we wanna laugh till my insides hurt." She said coldly."Why you little..." I started, but could not complete. I was at a loss for words.

"Can't formulate a simple rebuttal? Now, we know why you failed english too." She smirked. She turned to Josh not even waiting for me to respond.

"I'm going home, text me later, k?" She said. I cringed when he spun her around and kissed her.

"Bye Chlo." I wished he did that to me. But he hate me.

"Later Ziegler" She said smugly. Oh, how I wanted to wipe that smirk from her face. I hate her so much. Josh glanced at me awkwardly. Not saying one word, he departed. Leaving me alone, in the empty studio parking lot. They both must take me for a fool. Well they better pray my plan doesn't work. Or they will both be begging for mercy. I slipped my phone out of my pocket. I looked through my contacts and found just the person I looking for. One ring. Two rings. Three rings.

"Hello?!" He answered. I could tell he had been asleep.

"Hey Brent, It's Madds and I gotta quick favor to ask?" I say smiling at myself deviously. My plan was set into motion. I am going to bury Chloe Lukasiak....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think Maddie's plan is? I'm not really sure myself... Just Kidding!!!! Haha wait and see... How has my writing been so far? Let me know!!! XXxxOOoo--Morgan or missmj212