Falling For Him

Chloe's POV

As I walked out of school, I heard Josh calling out to me. "Chloe, I just wanted to say I love you, and I know that you can get through this! If anyone dares to tease you or insult you, don't listen to them because your perfect to me!"

I was shocked at what Josh was telling me. As tears were coming out of my eyes, I ran up to him and crushed my lips to his. I finally realized that everything was going to be okay, and that Josh will be with me threw my rough times and good times.

"I love you Josh.", I told him against his lips. He kissed me back and held onto to me tight. I knew then and there, that Josh was the one.

"Tell you what, forget about school I'm taking my girlfriend on a date.", Josh said.

Wait girlfriend!?!? Agh I was freaking out on the inside! 

"Wait, how do you even know if I want to be your girlfriend. I might not even be ready for a relationship.", I told Josh. His face fell when I said that, and he looked really nervous now.

"I'm just kidding!", I told him laughing. He let out a breath out of relief.

After that, he took me to a little cafe and we had lunch and talked for hours. When he took me home it was seven already, when I entered the house I had a giant smile on my face and told my mom everything what had happened today. 

She told me she was happy that I had found my happiness! 

Through all the ups and downs I had to face and even with Josh too, we finally made it. I wouldn't let Maddie or anyone else knock me down. I'm done with what people want to think about, let them talk whatever they want I'll ignore them. I have my family,Josh, and my true friends, and that's all I really need.

I wouldn't want to have my life any other way!

And that's a wrap! I have now finished this story I'm really sorry if the ending sucks, but want to thank everyone who stuck by me with this book. This is my first book I have every done, and finally glad that I finished it. The book may be bad, but it's finished! I have decided I'm going to write another book about Shawn Mendes!!!  (love him, and all of songs!!) This story will be more planned out, and I will write ahead of time, so that whoever reads it doesn't have to 5-6 months for me to update it like what I did with this book, which I'm really sorry. Love all of y'all who stuck by my side. If y'all every want to chat with me send me a message I'll be happy to talk to you guys!                                                                                                                                                                                                      -K