Falling For Him (Josh Hyland and Chloe Lukasiak Love Story/Dance Moms)

Chloe's POV

I have been miseable this few days. Everytime Maddie and Josh are in a same room they always have to snog on each other faces. Paige can see that I'm depresse,but I don't tell her why.

Today at school a knew kid arrived his name was Brent. He was actually pretty cute.

''Hi I'm Brent.'' he says.

''I'm Chloe do you want me to show you to your classes.'' I say. He smiles and nods. He passes me his schedule. I was happy we had all our classes together. as we were walking down the halls we saw Maddie and Josh.

''Hey Chloe.'' Maddies says smirking holding Josh's hand.

''Hey Maddie and Josh this is Brent,Brent meet Maddie and Josh.'' I say.

''Hey.'' Josh replies. I try my best to ignore him.

''Are you going to the school's dance Josh and I are going.'' Maddie brags

''Don't think so I don't have a date'' I reply embarrassed. Maddie just smirks at me o how I wish I could hit her.

''Chloe if you don't mind is it ok if I can take you to the dance?'' Brent says Maddie's smirk goes away. I could myself blushing when he asked me.

''Yeah I'll go with you Brent.'' I say with a big smile on my lips. Out of the coner of my eye I see Josh tense up but I don't care and it shouldn't matter to me anyways.

Brent just smiles and takes my hand and we leave walking down the hallway. Maybe I'm starting to lose my feelings for Josh.

SORRY MADE YALL WAIT THT LONG