Falling For Him (Josh Hyland and Chloe Lukasiak Love Story)

Josh's POV

''Hey mom do you think I can come to the dance competition with you this weekend.'' I ask. I just wanted to go because I want to see Chloe dance.

''Yeah you can come. Is there a reason you want to go?" she asks.I just said,"I want to see Paige and Brooke dance." I say.

"Well ok, well go pack because were spending the night at Orlando.'' she says. I got to my room and start packing.

At Abby's studio

Chloe's POV

''Ladies we are loading the bus,before we go you all better perform like it is the last time you are going to dance.'' says Mrs.Abby. Paige had just told me that Josh was coming. He would see me perform. I was excited,but then nervous if I mess up he will see.We all got on the bus. Paige went to go sit by me,and Josh was sitting infront of us.I got a message from Josh and started to txt him.

C=Chloe J=Josh

J:Hey

C:Hey wyd

J:Just txting u,u nervous about your solo

C:Yeah nervous if I forget,but I'm going to dedicate to tht special boy to me

J:Wow you must have strong feelings for him,but I know you'll do great. Your an amazing dancer :)

C:Aww thx definitely made me feel better :)

J:ur welcome I hope tht guy will recognize u one day

C:yeah I hope so to well going to take a nap bye Josh

J:bye Chlo.

Once I'm done txting him. I go to sleep and dream about Josh

Josh's POV

Once we arrive I have to wake up Chloe and Paige. I shake them a little but stop when Chloe says,''Josh.'' I respond to her ,''Yeah.'' but she doesn't answer she was asleep. Was she dreaming about me I wonder. I continue to shake them tell they are awake.

''Were here.'' I say they start to get there bags and head out of the bus.

''Thanks for waking us up.'' Chloe says.

''No problem now go before Abby starts yelling at you'' I say. She nods and goes out the bus to join the girls.