Falling For Him (Josh Hyland and Chloe Lukasiak Love Story)

Chloe's POV

I was shocked about what had just happend with Josh. I was freaking out so I told him that I should head upstairs with Paige.

"Hey Chloe ready for the best sleepover ever!!!'' yells Paige

''Yeah!!!'' I scream back.

We mostly watched horror or comedy movies.We were txting some friends when Kelly yelled,"Girls dinner is ready."

We raced downstairs to go eat. We went to go sit when Josh walked in and sat infront of me. All I did was smile at him and he smiled back. Gosh why did he have to be so cute!

"So ready to compete this Saturday?" asks Pagie.

"Yeah ready to get my solo over with." I say.

"What's the solo about?'' asks Josh. This was the first time he asked me about any solo of mine. I was actually happy when he asked me about my solo.

"It's about a girl who has loved this boy for a long time and expresses her feelings through dance.The song is called,A Thousand Years." I reply.

"Chloe I think this is a winning number.You show lots of emotions through this song. Is there any boy out there that you like? Pagie asks.

Paige's POV.

"Chloe I think this is a winning number.You show lots of emotions through this song. Is there any boy out there that you like? I ask.

She looks at the ground and plays with her fingers.

''It is isn't?'' I ask.

''Yeah I'll tell you later."she says,but I have a feeling Josh wants to know too.

Josh's POV

I wonder who she likes is it me or some other guy.

''So spill the beans Chlo. Tell us.'' I say.

"I can't tell you Josh." she says. Is it me because she doesn't want to tell me.

"Because it's one of your friends!" she blurts. I become angry why can't I be that guy.

I suddenly realize I'm in love Chloe.