Falling For Him (Josh Hyland and Chloe Lukasiak Love Story/Dance Moms)

Josh's POV

''Chloe I don't think you should cry over some boy.'' I say. I didn't want to see her cry so I thought if I talked bad about the boy she would feel better.

''You don't understand how much this boy has hurt me.'' Chloe says.

''As they say no tears should be worth a boy.'' I say. I really don't know if I'm helping or making things worse.

Chloe's POV

I think I'm going to tell Josh how I feel about him. I know he's dating Maddie, but I just have to tell him.

''Josh I have to tell you something?'' I say

''What is it Chloe.'' he says.

I take a big breath before I was going to expose my feeling for him.

''Josh I'm in love with you every since I can remember!'' I say with one big breath. Now i just have to wait for his answer.

Josh's POV

Chloe just said she loved me that was music to my ears, I was about to cry because I would have to break her and mine's as well.

''Chloe I'm going out with Maddie I can't be with you.'' I say it broke my heart saying those eleven words to her. The next thing she told me was shocking.

''You know what Josh Hyland you were right never cry over a stupid boy like you!'' She screams. It hurt me when she said that, but I said something worse and regreeted right away.

''Ok I don't care Chloe I have Maddie that loves me. For all I care I hope you get last place!'' I scream.

Chloe's POV 

''Ok I don't care Chloe I have Maddie that loves me. For all I care I hope you get last place!'' Josh screams everytime he spoke bad about me it broke my heart. I decided to say one more thing and walk out.

''Oh one more thing that dance I worked so hard on was for you! But you know what I regrett that I danced like that just for you. Your right I should'nt cry over a boy like you! I scream. I walk out and think... No matter what I'M STILL IN LOVE WITH JOSH HYLAND.