Falling For Him

Chloe's POV
I didn't know whether to cry or to punch the ..... out of him. All I wanted to do was just yell ,but that would just cause a commotion! I felt so betrayed by Brent that my trust with people is small!
"Chloe,I-I." Brent tried to explain but he received a punch instead by Josh. I didn't even consider helping him. He and Maddie ruined my confidence by just that one photo. But somehow I didn't care because,Josh helped me gain it back!
"I will never forgive you for doing this to me and, even though I didn't want you to get punched you pretty much deserved it!" I said with tears almost escaping my eyes.
I saw Brent's eyes filled with guilt and sadness. I almost wanted to forgive him but,somehow I managed not too. Without saying a word to neither Josh or Brent I walked out of the school.
Josh's POV
I was shocked that Brent posted all those pictures of Chloe but,even angrier that he tried to explain himself to her. He didn't deserve one explain so,I walked up to him and gave him a good punch!
I could see Chloe's eyes were filled with anger and sadness. She was never good at hiding at her emotions and, I was glad because whatever she was feeling I could help her:).
But when I saw her walk out of that school it hurt me, because the girl I love is broken thanks to Brent and Maddie.

Sorry guys that I haven't posted in a long time yall probably hate me but I hope yall forgive! My computer isn't working so I have to use my phone:/ which I don't like using but, I will do it for yall who still read and vote for my story and also comment! Thanks!