Falling For Him (Josh Hyland and Chloe Lukasiak Love Story/Dance Moms)

Chloe's POV

I was shocked! I could feel tears forming in my eyes. I mean I knew Maddie hated me,but I never in a million years think she would do this to me! I tried ripping every picture of me off the walls. It was useless everyone had already seen the picture. I looked down,tell I saw someone's shoes. I knew exactly who those shoes belonged to. I looked up to come face to face with those blue eyes I adore. He probably was embarrassed to even be by my side right now. All I heard were people continuing to laugh at me. I did the only thing I could of think.

Run.

That's what I did. I pushed Josh out of my way and ran. Josh and Paige came following me. I heard them calling my name but I continued to run.

"Chloe,please stop listen to me!",Josh shouted repeatedly. I didn't listen.

I think Paige had stopped chasing me,because I no longer heard her voice. I stopped and looked at my surroundings. I was at a park. I was to stop and stay there,but then I remembered Josh is still chasing after me. I was about to run again when I felt a hand and crashed into somebody's chest. I knew exactly who's chest that belonged to because I had sparks going through my whole body.

Josh.

He wrapped his hands around my waist. I tried pulling myself away. Everytime I pushed myself he held on tighter. Then out of nowhere I felt lips on my lips. Sparks were going everywhere through my body. I froze for a second I had stopped pushing myself away from Josh and kissed back. When he pulled away I cried and cried on his shoulder. "Shhh... Chloe it's going to be okay?",Josh whispered in my ear. In that moment I knew that I was in love with Josh,and I also knew he was right.

Hi,guys I'm sorry that I haven't uploaded in a while. I thought no one liked the book,but then I saw your comments and decided to finish this book. I was going to upload on Friday,but I didn't want y'all to wait any longer. I'm going to upload every Thursday till this book is over. I have an idea to another book. I'll tell you next week what it's going to be about! Hope you guys liked the chapter!

-K