Falling For Him (Josh Hyland and Chloe Lukasiak Love Story/Dance Moms)

Chloe's POV

As I walk home from the studio, I can't help but smile. Not only had gotten a few kisses from Josh, and I managed to infuriate Maddie. I beat a mean girl at her own game! I'm slightly nervous though. Maddie looked livid. What will she do? If you knew Maddie like I did, you'd know that revenge is her specialty. She's got dirt on me stored up since preschool. But I don't care. She can play mind games all she wants. If she wants to fight fire with fire, I hope she's ready. She doesn't know how bad Chloe Lukasiak can be.

After five more minutes of walking, I make it back home. I slip in undetected. As I make my way inside my room, I notice something strange. A photo album was open, slightly slanted, on my bed. Now as a neat freak, I know that album was tucked safely in the closet. So why was it out? My mom couldn't have taken it out. She doesn't just roam into my room at 2 am gazing at her little baby's old photos. Panicked, I leap to album searching for one photo in particular. It was at my 5th birthday party and I was dressed as a mermaid. I loved Ariel so much, I wanted to be her. It doesn't sound that bad right? Wrong! I still had some baby fat and I was nearly spilling out the sides of that tight costume. The red wig made me get a blotchy rash all around my face. And the worst was I had birthday cake all around the corners of my mouth. I hated the picture and wanted to burn it desperately. But my mom had other ideas. She loved it and put it in a photo album. I thought no one would ever see it, until I caught Paige and Maddie looking at it one day. I made the promise they would never tell or show a single soul. I flipped quickly to the spot where it SHOULD be.

"Where is it?!" I whisper desperately. It was no where to be found. I sat blankly trying to figure out where it was. Maybe it fell out. Only that makes no sense, because it should have been in my closet in the first place. Someone took it.An only two people in the entire planet know about it. And only one hates me right now. I cringe at the thought of what Maddie plans on doing with that photo. I sigh knowing something big is going to happen. I fall into a deep sleep knowing I'll need it later. And boy, was I right.

-----------------------------------------------------

{The next Morning}

I wake up thinking about the photo. I'm still really nervous as to what Maddie will come up with. I brush my teeth and do all my hygiene things. I put on some Abercrombie sweats and a basic black tee. I slip on some gray vans and put my hair in an effortless bun. I not trying to impress anyone today. Hopefully I'll do the opposite and blend in. I walk downstairs to see Clara playing in her cheerios making a mess. I bent down to give her a kiss.

"Hey Clarbear." I say. She senses something is wrong and frowns.

"Chlobird sad!" She pouts. I can bore her with my drama-filled life. She's to young to understand anyway.

"No, Chlobird happy." I say forcing a smile on my face. She giggles and continues to play in her cheerios. Then my mom comes down. She grabs her car keys and heads out the door signaling for me to follow. I sigh and grab my backpack. I hop in and she starts the car. Ten minutes later, I'm saying bye to her and walking into the school.

I see people snicker and laughing behind my back. Then Paige runs up to me and begins to talk. A lot.

"I've been calling you all morning, why didn't you pick up?" I grasp for my phone and realize that I do have 16 missed calls and 5 unread texts, all from Paige.

" Sorry I didn't even realize. What's up?" I said even though I already have a hunch.

"I just want you to know, that you're like a sister to me and I would never, EVER do it. I didn't do it. I swear!" She says all at once.

"I know it wasn't you, Paige." I say. And with that I stroll into the building unprepared for what I am about to see. I know I'm screwed, but I was still shocked.

missmj212

2 days ago

Hundred of copies of my awful photo lay plastered on the wall. I could see people laughing hysterically and pointing at me. And Then I see Maddie smirking at me in the corner. Most of me wants to run over there and smack her dead in the face. That b!tch.

Just wanted to say I didn't write this chapter missmj212 wrote she's talented isn't she!!! :)