Falling For Him (Josh Hyland and Chloe Lukasiak Love Story)

Chloe's POV

It was Josh,Paige's brother,I have had a huge crush on him ever since 2nd grade.No one knows that I have had a crush on him,not even Paige.

"Hey Chlo." he says

"Hey Josh is Paige here I'm spending the night here today with her." I say.

"Yeah she's upstairs she told me to keep away from ya'll so that I won't bother ya'll." he says.

I let out a chuckle."Ok I'll just go upstairs.'' As I step in I trip ,but I did't hit anything.I look up and see that Josh caught me before I fell.Sparks went through my whole body.I was probably blushing so hard right now I thought.

''Woah there wouldn't want your pretty  face to get hit on the floor.'' he says.I'm freaking out he just said that I had a pretty face.

Josh's POV

''Woah there wouldn't want your pretty  face to get hit on the floor.'' I say. I felt sparks when I caught her but shook them off. Did I really just say that though.

I see Chloe blushing aww she looks so cute when she blushes. 

''Ugh I should go upstairs with Paige.'' she says getting out of my arms. I hadn't noticed that she still was in my arms.

''Ok see you later Chlo.'' I say. As she was walking away I asked myself,''I'm I falling for Chloe."