Falling For Him (Josh Hyland and Chloe Lukasiak Love Story/Dance Moms)

Josh's POV

When Chloe walked out I didn't go after her I just stood there and cried. I never thought I would cry over a girl but I did. My heart feels broken but life goes on.

I go back and sit down to see the awards being announced. I see Chloe sits by Paige and starts talking her waiting for the awards.

Chloe's POV 

When I walked out I cried till I had no tears left. I went to the restroom and had to do my makeup again. I never knew Josh could hurt me like that. My heart was broken, but I had to go on stage for awards. I put the biggest smile ever and walked on stage.

''Second place goes to contest number 45 Maddie with Gone.'' the announcer says. Paige gave me a big smile. I knew I was going to get first place.

''First place with a perfect score goes to Chloe with A Thousand Years!'' the announcer says. I jump from joy and recieve my award. My whole team hugged me except for Maddie she was upset she got second.

When I arrived to the dressing room all the moms hugged me. Josh was there but I decided I was going to ignore him forever.

Kelly wanted a picture with me,Josh,and Paige. I really didn't want to,but I couldn't say no. Josh had his hand around my waist and Paige hand on my shoulder. We gave Kelly the biggest smile. She then uploade on  instagram.

Mrs.Abby came and told us some news.

''Girls a boy will be joining the Abby Lee Dance Company next week.'' she says. All the girls oooed. We asked her who when she said the name I almost wanted to cry all over again.

''Josh Hyland will be joining us.'' Mrs.Abby says. She looks at me and smiles,but she doesn't know that I don't want him at the studio.

Deep down I knew my heart was BROKEN but it was also EXCITED because of.....

JOSH.

''Also Josh and Chloe will have a duet.'' Mrs.Abby says. Could this day get any worse I thought.