Falling For Him (Josh Hyland and Chloe Lukasiak Love Story/Dance Moms)

Chloe's POV

I can'y believe I'm going to say this.

''Ok I'll kiss Josh for the duet.'' I say. Even though I don't want to I know Mrs. Abby wants me too.

''Ok that's all needed to know from you Chloe. Josh are you okay kissing Chloe.'' Mrs. Abby says. Please say no Josh I think.

''Yeah it's fine with me.'' he says. Dang it for a moment I thought Josh was going to say no. Mrs.Abby told us that we could talk about the kiss in a room, so we did. I wanted to tell Josh that I didn't really wanted to kiss him.

''Chloe why do you want to kiss me. I already told you I'm with Maddie.'' he says. My anger grew but I decided to stay calm.

''You idiot you should know now Abby she doesn't like no as an answer. The last thing I want to do is kiss a jerk like you.'' I say I might have been harash but I don't care.

''Chloe.'' he says rubbing his hands.

'' You know what I'll go tell her I don't want to kiss you okay.'' I say as I'm about to tell Abby.

''No,Chloe your right she doesn't like no. I'm sorry.'' he says I just look at him and walk out. I bump into someone it's Maddie. She gives me a look.

''Look Chloe stay away from my boyfriend. Don't even try to kiss him got that you jerk.'' she says,and walks away.

What just happened to Maddie I think. I know jealousy.

Thxs 4 reading 3 comments for nxt chapter.