Falling For Him (Josh Hyland and Chloe Lukasiak Love Story/Dance Moms)

Chloe's POV

Josh was leaning in so I tried to run. I ran off ,but a hand grabbed me. I saw Josh looking at me trying to figure out my expression. My heart was beating fast. I just wanted to get out his arms,but in the other hand I wanted to stay in there forever.

He was leaning in,so was I.

Chloe what are you thinking he hurt you I think to myself.

Who cares this is the person my heart chose I think to myself.

All of a sudden Josh smashes his lips onto mine. I kiss him back. He kisses harder and so do I. I could feel Josh's arm go under my Abby Lee Dance Company shirt. I feel my arm is on his abs. Man did they feel good. I had to pull because I needed to breath. Once I took that breath Josh brought his lips back to mine.

I could stay in that moment forever if I could. His and my lips were in perfect sync. He suddenly pulled away with a frown. Did he not like the kiss.

''Chloe I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed you. You probably hate me right now." He says how can he think that.

I just smile how can he not think I enjoyed that.

"Josh I'm not mad at you." I say.

He smiles then frowns what is up with him and frowns.

"Chloe I shouldn't have kissed you I'm with Maddie." he says. Did he really just say that.

That broke my heart. Does he just want to hurt me. Next thing I do is totally unexpected.

I slapped him and yelled,"QUIT DOING THIS QUIT LEADING ME ON QUIT HURTING ME!!!!QUIT JUST QUIT PLEASE!!!" I cry.

"Chloe I..." Josh says but I cut him off.

"No Josh nothing I'm over with this. Whatever friendship we had before all this is over." I yell.

I look at him once more than go inside the building.

Did u like the chapter. One comment and I'll upload. Thxs for reading.