Epilogue

You walk into your hotel room after a long day and face plant onto the bed soft. You had toured the world with Jiyong and the rest of BIGBANG as a backup dancer and you had the time of your life. Just learning the choreography was fun. Jiyong walked in and laid on the bed beside you. He ran his figures through your (h/l) (h/c) hair.

"I never thought I would tour the world with the person I love." He said, kissing you on the forehead. You smiled and bit your lip slighly.

"I never thought this day would come." You said, laughing. It was your one year anniversary with Jiyong.

'Our one year...' You thought to yourself as you cuddled up to his side. He wrapped his arms around you as you got comfortable.

"I love you so much, (Y/n)." He said, kissing your forehead yet again.

"I love you too, Jiyong."

"I'm just glad I got up the courage to ask you to marry me in the first place." He said, laughing. You laughed as well.

"With everything we went through I never thought you were going to ask." You said, sitting up at looking at him. You place one hand on his chest, "Who knew a little girl from America would end up with one of the biggest pop stars in the world." You said, bending down and kissing him. He wrapped his arms around your waist, making the kiss more passionate. He rolled over to where he was on top of you. You broke away for air.

"How did I get so lucky?" You said, grabbing his face and corressing it with your thumbs.

"The real question is how did I get so lucky?" He said, bending down and kissing you again. You smiled through the kiss, it getting more and more passionate. He began unbuttoning your clothes, and you buttoned his.

"(Y/n)." He whispered in your ear.

"Yes, Jiyong?"

"Tonight is going to be a night to remember."

~

HEY GUYS!! It's been a while, huh? I just thought it would be nice to end this story on a little more of a... how to I put it... better note? I don't know, but I wanted to thank everyone for reading!! 121k+ reads?? That's absolutely insane!! I can't thank you guys enough!! I hope you enjoyed this little epilogue. Until next time!!
xoxo

~babywolf251