€hapter 20

You look into the distance. Your heart aches and your limps feel as if they weigh 1,000 pounds.
"I-I see h-how it would-d ups-set you.." You cant help but studder as you feel your world crashing down. Jiyong reaches over and hugs you.
"Im so so so sorry. You wanna walk?" You nod and you both start walking. GD wraps his arm around your shoulder and you wrap your arm around his waist.
You walk around for about 2 and a half hours. You didnt run into any fans. Thankfully.
"This is nice, being able to be with you alone for once." He said looking at you. You just smile and continue walking.
"It is beautiful tonight. It looks like it could storm." A few moments after you say this, you hear thunder. You both just continue walking, feeling the breeze blow through your hair.
*crash* A bolt of lightning not to far from where the hospital was caused you to jump. You had always secretly hated storms.
"You alright?"
"Yeah Im fine, just s-scared me alittle." You look around for a department store that might still be open. Once you see one, you run in without hesitation. It just so happened to be the one place you have always wanted to see.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

OOOOOH!! CLIFF HANGERR!!! Hahaha sorry for a short chapter lol, im kinda writing it at 6:40am on the school bus... yay highschool.. lol Hope you enjoied! Thanks for 1.73k views!! Im so happy!
xoxo

~babywolf251