€hapter 33

A/N: (f/c/b) is favorite car brand and (c/t) means car or truck.

Your eyes shoot open as you are shaken awake by April.

"(Y/N)! GD HAS GONE MISSING! JUST OUT OF NO WHERE! POOF!" You shoot up and look at April.

"W-What? N-No..."

"You better believe it! He just dissapeared off the face of the earth!" You run your fingers through your (h/c) hair. You goto your closet and grab the first thing you find. Just so happens it was the bigbang MADE t-shirt (A/N Yes from the beginning). You grab random pants and run to the bathroom.

•Time Skip•

You rush outside and jump into your (f/c/b) (c/t). You turn on your phone and get on your tracket app, because you can never be safe enough when it comes to crazy fangirls, and follow the directions.

The directions lead you to a large parking garage outside a mall. You follow the tracker and find his lambergini on the top of the building. You look the window to find his phone and wallet sitting on the passenger seat and him sleeping in the driver seat.

"Jiyong!!" You bang on the window, attempting to wake him up. "Jiyong! Get up!" You try pulling open the door but it's locked.

You open your (c/t) passanger door and get a pair of boot you brought with you from home. You throw it at the window and smash it. You push the door unlock button and run to the other side. You open the door and find GD still sleeping.

"You're so stupid." You say with tears in your eyes.

~°~°~°~
Sorry for taking so long to update! I've been really distracted with school and other things like cheerleading and my mothet being in and out of the hopital. But I thought I would be nice and write on my birthday! Thank you for getting 11k+ views!! You guys are amazing!
Xoxo

~babywolf251