€hapter 5

"(Y/N) THAT WAS GD!!!!" You look at April with a suprised face. You look over to see the man going through security. He looked back at you and waved. You waved back trying to act casual. You grab your bags and goto the security, April following close behind.
"Dude!! How could you not tell by the hair!?" She whispered.
"America is known for our weird hair! I thought he looked familiar..." We went through security and got on the plane. After just a few hours April fell asleep. I couldnt sleep because I was too excited that i got the real G-Dragons phone number. What if he gave you a fake number. Or what if he wasnt actually GD? For all you know he could have been a fake... you start to think to yourself. Causing you to drift into sleep.

•Dream•

I woke up in a strange room. I couldnt move or speak. All you could see was someone looking at a computer screen in front of you. It looked as if they were writing something to someone but yu couldnt read it because it was in Korean. You could make out a few words from what you have taught yourself over the years of listening to K-pop and watching stuff like Strong Heart and Family Outing on YouTube. It looked to be song lyrics. You read over them again and again, you realized that those were the lyrics to Aprils favorite Taeyang song Eyes, Nose, Lips. You looked at the body style of the man. He looked to be about the size of Taeyang. Maybe it was him. You didnt know.
You were finally able to move. You desided to sit up and you saw that you were in the BIGBANG recording studio. You lookes around to see two other members. T.O.P and Seungri. They saw you were up and walked over to you. They spoke to you in fluent english.
"I see you are awake now (y/n). Have a nice nap?" Seungri said seeming to care more then he probably did.
"It was plesent. This couch is more comfortable then it looks!" T.O.P looked at you and smiled.
"We will inform April and Dara you are awake." You looked puzzled trying to remember what group Dara was from. But as soon and she walked in the door you knew exactly who she was and what she was from.
"Your awake! How is our newest family member?" Dara said as she hugged you. Newest member?? Family? What? You thought to yourself.
"Have you been practicing your vocals for your debut?" All of the sudden you bursted out singing a random song you have never heard before. And in fluent Korean too! You tried to memorize what you were singing but you werent fast enough. Your brain could keep up.
You finished the random spule and everyone clapped. "You should record that! Go ahead and go in the booth, we will call GD to record it." You start walking towards the recording booth. You open the door and step in. Before you could close the door everything slowly faded into black. And you woke up.

Back to normal•

You lookes around to see that you were on the plane. As soon as you poked your head up you heard this over the speakers:
"We will be landing shortly. Thank you for chosing us for your travel. We hope you enjoy your time in Seoul, South Korea! *click!*" You look over at April who was still asleep. You poke her arm and tell her to look out the window. You both lookes in amazment as you flew over all the buildings. The lights were beautiful.
After about 10-15 minutes you had finally landed. Once off the plane, you could see the lines of hundreds of people gettinf ready to take pictures of GD. Being unsure of what to do, you waited for everyone else to pass you. Once you got off there was someone waiting for you.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Wonder who that could be... I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I thought that including the dream would make the story seem more interesting to some readers.
xoxo

~babywolf251