€hapter 15

Another day has passed and Aprils been doing good. She has been sleeping alot since she is in alot of pain and can only move one arm. You desided to take a walk through the hospital when you acidentaly run into someone in the hallway.
  "I am so sorry miss!" You look up to see that its your father.
  "DADDY!!" You yell as you jump onto him. Hugging him tightly.
  "Oh my gosh! (y/n)!! Baby girl!! Are you alright!? You look like you havent eaten in weeks!" When he said this, your heart sank. Was it really that apperant??
  "I-Im fine. I swear i really am! April is asleep. Where is mom? And Michael?"
  "Your mother is in the restroom and Michael went to the Cafe." You look at your father and begin to cry.
  "Im so sorry!!! I-I should have been with her!" You stary to ball your eyes out. Your father tried to comfort you.
  "Now why would you say that? It wasnt you fault." You hear a sarcastic voice from behind you. You turn around to see a familiar face.
  "GD!" You yell. Running into his open arms. "Y-You came back..." You whisper, choking on your tears.
  "Of course I did." He said with a smile. "I wouldnt leave you here by yourself. Its dangerous."
  You laugh and start hugging him again. You hear steps behind you and you turn around to see your mother and Michael.
  "So this is the famous JiYong you always talked about back home, huh? I didnt think he would become friends with a small town girl like yourself."
  "How couldnt I? She is so nice and beautiful." GD says this and it sends shivers up your spine. Does he really think this way about me? You thought.
  "Well where is Aprile room?" Your father says. He seemed annoyied that JiYong was still hugging you.
  You lead the way to Aprils room, Michael in your left and GD on your right. Michael had his arm around your shoulder as you walked, preventing GD from 'trying anything' as your brother often did when guys were near.
  "So how long have you two known eachother sis?"
  "Well... we met at the airport in America. Soo.... about... 7-8 months I guess?" You look at JiYong and smile. He returns the smile and adds a little lip bite.
  You hear your mothers voice from the room. You hear your fathers sobs. Michael runs in the room to comfort them but you cant move. You hated to see your mother and father cry.
  "Are you alright (y/n)?" You hear from behind you. It didnt sound like GD's voice. It was female.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I just thought that this was the perfect place to leave it off! Desided to update during school because i got my laptop today. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
xoxo

~babywolf251