€hapter 13

Aprils POV•
Pain.... thats all i can remember... a sharp pain in my side...
I wake up to see my sister, (y/n). She looks so tired. And so skinny and pale. I look over to see Seungri. He had his head resting on his arms. He was holding something white. I look down to see it was my hand. Why is my hand white? I thought. Then i realized that it was just a cast.
"April!" I heard from the direction on my sister. Her voice shaky. Like she hasnt eaten in weeks.
"..." I try to call out to her but I cant manage to say anything.
"Shh... April i-its okay." She coughs a little. Everytime im reminded of her bad condition it saddens me. I felt a tear run down my cheek. (Y/n) wipes it away.
"D-Don't cry... p-please..." her eyes start to fill with tears and she starts to cry. "I-I'll get Seungri awake for you." She stands, wobbling alittle with each step. I could tell she was thin, but I didnt knowhow severe it was. She was skin and bones. It had to have been more then a week of no food.
"Hey. Seungri. Guess whos awake." Seungri looks up, his eyes red like he has been crying.
"A-April!!" His voice also horse.
"She cant speak yet. Oh! I have an idea!" My sister grabs a note pad and a pen.
"Here use this." She sets it on my lap. Shaking with every movement. I use my arm to write out two letters. 'GD'. Seungri looked at my sister as she began to cry.
"Ill explain." He said. "The day you got in here... GD was told he couldnt stay but YG. YG said that it was bad enough that (y/n) and I were missing. That he didnt need his main songwriter to be absent as well... so GD has been at the studio... and he hasnt come to visit..." (Y/n) calmly walked to the bathroom. She did that every time she cried. She would hide in the bathroom for hours on end. And just cry. We never understood why, but I jut assumed it just cleared her mind..

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Sorry i havent updated for the past few days ive been getting ready for my first year of high school. And sorry for the short chapter!
xoxo

~babywolf251