€hapter 24

You and GD have been working on your debut song for about 2 weeks and you both were very proud of yourselves.
  "It sounds amazing baby girl!" He says and pecks you on the cheek.
  "Thanks! But its not me who wrote it!" You say back to him, giving him a wink.
  "Well its the least I could do! I want you to do fantasticly!"
  "Fantastic baby!" You say and you both  dance and laugh. You loved doing that to him. Jiyong was the only one who truly understood you and what you liked and believed in. He was always proud of you and you never faught. It was like the perfect relationship that you would see in movies or read in fanfictions back home. You missed it there. The smell of pine trees and your friends you would see on a daily basis. Now the only people you ever saw were members of the YG family or your sister. Sometimes you wouldnt even go home. You would sleep on the couch in the BIGBANG recording room and eat breakfast in the cafiteria and go strait back to recording. You always saw GD and the other BIGBANG members because it was their recording room after all. You would save your work and let them get some stuff done because they got paid for it after all.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Kinda ran out of ideas for this one... so i stopped it there. Sorry i didn't keep my promise of 600 words i just didnt have time with starting High School and of course the drama that seems to follow me everywhere. All well! Thanks for reading anyways!
xoxo

~babywolf251